Fawaz's van

HeyHudson

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are such bad losers. In a way im pleased we lost, hopefully this has slapped the arrogance out of the majority of our fans.

Yes there are some real clowns amongst our fan base at the moment. Things like this are just moronic and I hope the person gets caught and charged. 

The really annoying thing to me is this obsession with it being Forest.

Im almost certain we wuldnt have touched the van of any other owners and no one would have tran on the pitch has it not been forest.

My disappointment today was because we missed top spot and relinquish our automatic promtoion spot.

i really couldnt give a crap whether it was against forest or rotherham or blackpool

The really annoying thing to me is this obsession with it being Forest.

Im almost certain we wuldnt have touched the van of any other owners and no one would have tran on the pitch has it not been forest.

My disappointment today was because we missed top spot and relinquish our automatic promtoion spot.

i really couldnt give a crap whether it was against forest or rotherham or blackpool

Same here, I'd rather we didn't play them TBH, these games always impact the rest of the season, players injured, sent off.

It'll be a few years before it comes round again, let the sausages fester in the third division for a while.

Walking back there was another knuckle dragger in ToysRUs car park screaming...

."SH-t!!.....the next person i see wearing a red and white scarf is fkn gonna get it!"

Archived