Fifa 14 - Deal of the day#

DerbyRam!

Just started a new manager mode with southend, intend to take them to the premiership!

Have a 275,000 budget which sucks but i just managed to sign the great george thorne on that budget!

Felt like sharing, he's now my best player with a 63 rating. Playing on World class, half way through the season now and im 4th in the league and have made it to the semi finals of the capital one cup! next up is two legs against liverpool!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just started a new manager mode with southend, intend to take them to the premiership!

Have a 275,000 budget which sucks but i just managed to sign the great george thorne on that budget!

Felt like sharing, he's now my best player with a 63 rating. Playing on World class, half way through the season now and im 4th in the league and have made it to the semi finals of the capital one cup! next up is two legs against liverpool!

Have you done your homework?

Have you done your homework?

Definately, the plan is to put george thorne in the midfield, have him absolutely dominate the liverpool players and score 3-4 goals before liverpool know whats happened. Ive actually been playing ridiculously well, I play our 4-3-3(i like the formation anyway!) and my main striker is freddy eastwood who has been absolutely superb.

Definately, the plan is to put george thorne in the midfield, have him absolutely dominate the liverpool players and score 3-4 goals before liverpool know whats happened. Ive actually been playing ridiculously well, I play our 4-3-3(i like the formation anyway!) and my main striker is freddy eastwood who has been absolutely superb.

I can't work out if you meant that genius retort.

Archived