Conor Sammon - Rotherham.

harrydean98

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's permanent, i'd sell him without hesitation. With Bent on loan until the end of the season and then the option of getting him permanently, I can't see a place for Sammon in the squad now. Plus, he's on fairly large wages.

Sell him? They can have him on a free. Nothing against Sammon but he's clearly not in our plans and taking a chunk out of our wage budget. Happy to minimise the loss on this one and offload him for some magic beans.

I don't understand. Why are they signing him? A team like Rotherham needs to score goals,

They are going to play a pressing game ........chase the defenders like crazy as they clear the ball.  

Normally a training ground practice session on a Friday afternoon, taken to extreme heights by expert Mr Sammon

Regarding return of loan players in January ..... I am sure there is a "penalty" clause .......

ie Ipswich were paying

Share on linkedin 0

ROTHERHAM United have completed the loan signing of Conor Sammon from Derby County until the end of the season.

The Republic of Ireland international arrives on the back of a loan spell earlier in the campaign at Championship promotion hopefuls Ipswich Town, where he scored one goal in 19 appearances.

Sammon made his name north of the border with Kilmarnock, where he netted 17 times in 65 games, earning himself a big money move to Wigan Athletic.

He has represented his country nine times to date, but is yet to find the target.

Archived