Forest Ticket Avaliable

chrisbell08

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad you ain't one of my mates....

Hope nobody buys it off you. Best offer... Tosser.

I agree, after the whole Wembley tickets saga. First who offers/pays face value should get it. Making money on match tickets on here is frowned upon. This forum is for real/diehard fans who don't want to be robbed for a ticket.

I would say don't take it personally but you probably should

True! I'm used to it :( !

I agree, after the whole Wembley tickets saga. First who offers/pays face value should get it. Making money on match tickets on here is frowned upon. This forum is for real/diehard fans who don't want to be robbed for a ticket.

Totally agree they call it the 'Black Market' the amount of money people make buying tickets and selling them off is stupid!

Wow, who needs enemies with these kind of 'friends'! Could you not have waited until your mate had some cash?! That is what I have done, I am sure I can wait another week as I know he will pay me back in the end, not sell his ticket and deprive him of seeing the game...

Maybe an idea would be for someone just to highlight that tickets should only be sold for face value on here rather than just going off on a rant.

I have no idea what happened with the wembley thing, this is the first time i've ever had to sell a ticket.  I brought a Forest ticket a few years ago when I missed the general sale date and ended up paying

Maybe an idea would be for someone just to highlight that tickets should only be sold for face value on here rather than just going off on a rant.

I have no idea what happened with the wembley thing, this is the first time i've ever had to sell a ticket.  I brought a Forest ticket a few years ago when I missed the general sale date and ended up paying

I just thought that was the normal way to do it, it's how i've always known it. When people of sold a ticket down the pub and two people wanted it it goes to the highest bidder, not because the sellers trying to make money but because its the fairest way, thats how I ended up paying

Haha maybe..... Not sure i'm the most popular guy on here right now though! lol

Its like an initiation ceremony Chris. Try to get through your first 50 posts and you'll either break and never come back or come through it a stronger, more mature keyboard warrior. :D

You've done note wrong fella, keep a sense of humour and don't take ote too seriously!

Are you good at puns? That'll make you popular with the forum owner.... :ph34r:

Be careful with initiations the PFA don't like them anymore!

Bucko or Keogh...... Can I choose Albentosa ??? 

My opinion of Nigel... Good eye for players, built a very good team but wasn't good enough tactically.

And Stewart Pierce  is a Sausage!!

Am I in???

:) 

Be careful with initiations the PFA don't like them anymore!

Bucko or Keogh...... Can I choose Albentosa ??? 

My opinion of Nigel... Good eye for players, built a very good team but wasn't good enough tactically.

And Stewart Pierce  is a Sausage!!

Am I in???

:) 

Yep that will just about do it we people love a fence sitting ****.

Archived