Nottingham Post whispers think he's on his way.

Curtains

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the Mirror ...but even so .... no smoke without fire, and if Pearce was offered a one nil battling defeat, followed by the sack and compensation I for one believe he would be happy with that.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/nottingham-forest-boss-stuart-pearce-4979351

Nottingham Forest boss Stuart Pearce braced for sack if they fail to beat arch-rivals Derby  City Ground legend 'Psycho' is understood to believe his days are numbered after run of 4 straight defeats to stumble out of the Championship promotion race Stuart Pearce fears he will be sacked by Nottingham Forest if they are beaten by local rivals Derby on Saturday. It is believed that the Forest manager

Simmo is also talking about the Forest game so I just thought people might like to read it .

Daveo thinks otherwise .

I think his main complaint was you being a lazy linker... A lazy linker leaves the link with nothing from the article included in the post... At least a summary of the relevant lines of interest is usually asked for...

I think his main complaint was you being a lazy linker... A lazy linker leaves the link with nothing from the article included in the post... At least a summary of the relevant lines of interest is usually asked for...

Fair enough but really think it's just a click away.

School report for Curtains.

"Try's hard but really must concentrate and do better "

I mostly agree... but then I do appreciate other people may not want to click...

Best not click link ... or will be side tracked.

Link now refers to

Wicked Whispers: Derby County closing on Spanish defender ahead of Nottingham Forest clash ??????

From the Mirror ...but even so .... no smoke without fire, and if Pearce was offered a one nil battling defeat, followed by the sack and compensation I for one believe he would be happy with that.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/nottingham-forest-boss-stuart-pearce-4979351

Notts Forest boss Stuart Pearce braced for sack if they fail to beat arch-rivals Derby  City Ground legend 'Psycho' is understood to believe his days are numbered after run of 4 straight defeats to stumble out of the Championship promotion race Stuart Pearce fears he will be sacked by Notts Forest if they are beaten by local rivals Derby on Saturday. It is believed that the Forest manager

Why are they heading there? Is Dr Who giving them a lift?

Florist papers do not like branding and advertising from unheard of sponsors ..... ?  Perhaps they are blind to their stupid shirts  ?

The DET and NEP sites are horrendous with ads popping up, having to keep zooming in again as the background ads struggle to load....on 3G is almost impossible......so yeah, copy and paste the article makes it loads easier

It's a nightmare, can't stop it sending me to App Store on Notts Post, and had to cut and paste into Notes! God knows what the adverts are actually for, so that worked!!!!

Archived