Ched Evans Miscarriage of Justice

PistoldPete2

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to talk about Ched Evans because it gets heated with it being such a vile crime he's accused of.

Can fall out with people too easy.

But I do wonder how many people who are against him have looked into the details of his case.

He's being hunted. And if everyone believes he's a rapist then that's fine. If I thought he was a rapist I'd wish him dead nevermind a miserable career decline.

I just wonder how many people "Ched Evans" and "rapist" and that's enough for them. Genuinely wonder.

Another part of me thinks that there's confusion in people's mind of what we're judging him on. You know it's like some of the stuff that happens in Ibiza and stuff, he's not on trial for behaving inappropriately. It's rape he's on trial for.

I can't get to that conclusion after reading the evidence.

The sponsors etc make me laugh. "We believe in the justice system, rehabilitation and second chances but..."

Then Jessica Ennis etc "he's shown no remorse or acceptance..."

He's appealing it! Should he apologise for raping the girl and then claim he never raped her?

Stick to running

I think the statement he made the other day should have been made sooner. He is not in a position to apologise for what he may have done whilst an appeal is happening. The only thing I am certain he is guilty of is being of shoddy character!

The saddest thing is all the hatred, all the threats this has generated from those who believe he is innocent and those who believe he is not.

I think the FA needed to come out and say one way or another whether clubs should be allowed to sign him. Not helped by politicians trying to gain the moral high ground through the issue.

The problem with twitter and the like is that it makes it far to easy to be an armchair vigilante and everyone these days seems to need to have a say in what happens, whether it makes any difference to their life or not.

Nando's stopped offering prizes at Oldham because of their attempted signing... Because they'd obviously never served a convicted criminal chicken ever before.

I hope if Ched ever goes for a meal there they refuse him. I mean they wouldn't allow him to sit in their restaurant would they? Surely not?

He deserves every right to persue the career of his choice, I have no idea why he wants to continue with football. Sure the pay is great but is it worth it to be back in the public eye?

He loves football, clearly. Have to respect that. He'll have been in prison dreaming of the day he can get out and get playing again.

so its perfectly OK for his hanger on'rs to hound the girl?  He and his cronies started the 'mob rules' attitude, now it is hunting him.

Guilty or not the guy is a waste of DNA, if he had an ounce of respect he would not be involved in a situation like that.  You need to respect and appreciate that booze stops clear thought and actions.  Go to any AA meeting and they will tell you that when drunk you are not capable of logical thought.

Let us see what the appeal reveals, rich vs working class

go read the court reports, national newspapers, his website, television news.

http://www.chedevans.com/

read the vitoral there

Except everyone from Ched's camp has repeatedly said to leave the complainant alone. Quote from that very site:

"We recognise and acknowledge that in rape cases the anonymity of the victim is a fundamental legal principle that should be upheld and respected."

Except everyone from Ched's camp has repeatedly said to leave the complainant alone. Quote from that very site:

"We recognise and acknowledge that in rape cases the anonymity of the victim is a fundamental legal principle that should be upheld and respected."

his cronies has houndered her to the point she has changed her name 5 times, try other search engine and you will

get some reports.

He has no respect for anybody.

his cronies has houndered her to the point she has changed her name 5 times, try other search engine and you will

get some reports.

He has no respect for anybody.

Again, who are 'his cronies' and do you have any evidence of this?

Yes she has been hounded by Ched supporters, but Ched and his legal team don't approve of this and have never facilitated the abuse she has taken. By your logic, the entire religion of Islam committed the atrocities in France this week. Just because things were done for the sake of Ched doesn't mean he is responsible for it. All he can do is say over and over, as he has done, that the complainant should be left alone. But people don't listen.

Again, who are 'his cronies' and do you have any evidence of this?

Yes she has been hounded by Ched supporters, but Ched and his legal team don't approve of this and have never facilitated the abuse she has taken. By your logic, the entire religion of Islam committed the atrocities in France this week. Just because things were done for the sake of Ched doesn't mean he is responsible for it. All he can do is say over and over, as he has done, that the complainant should be left alone. But people don't listen.

Then they should stop the bullies, if he is innocent he would.

Where on GOD'S green earth you relate it to what happened in France......................Clueless

Archived