Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not fluent in Spanish, but the translation seems to indicate something like this - The player's contract contains a buy-out clause set at 600,000 Euros. The letter of the contract requires the player himself to pay the money over to the league, who then forward it to the club. If DCFC 'give' the player the money he is likely to land himself with a huge tax bill. To avoid this,we appear to have offered the club the same amount as transfer fee, thus avoiding the need for a contract buy-out. The Spanish club don't want to sell, so are being awkward and insisting that the player must buy-out his own contract.

Hence the transfer is being delayed until, I presume, we cough up some more cash.

Thats what i said.

Raul Albentosa (Alzira, Valencia, 26 years) trained this Friday with Eibar and could even play tomorrow against Getafe in Ipurua (22.00) despite having an agreement on this and three more seasons with the Derby County, third in the English Second, you agree to pay 600,000 euros of its clause and wanted today passed a medical.

The Eibar is inflexible and demands that the termination clause for its central holder is deposited in the Professional League, as has been told elcorreo.com. The English club prefers to reach an agreement for the transfer of the same amount, but the company refuses Alex Aranzabal.

THE MOST

VIEWED

COMMENTED

SHARED

One

Ten irresistible peoples ... with less than one hundred inhabitants

Police abate the two terrorists after raiding the company where they entrenched themselves

Three

Pablo Iglesias supports an imputed to humiliate the victims of terrorism

Punish a child for 'Junior MasterChef' by a sexist comment

"I could not say goodbye to Irene"

EH BILDU prevents the Basque Parliament to condemn the attack in Paris

They take 4 points of the card and will fall to 100 euros for practicing running in the middle of the road

The tears of a man to see his dog dying after being poisoned by his wife

The Athletic receive 5,337 euros for the World Cup in Brazil

Die hijacker Jewish supermarket in Paris shot by police

as 50

No need money and do not want one of its cornerstones despite the end of the campaign is free to leave. Your strategy may delay the start and to play even tomorrow. "The club has not told me anything, but do not want to lose any player," stated this morning coach Gaizka Garitano.

The British agree to pay 600,000 euros, but prefer a friendly deal with Eibar, albeit closed in the same amount. Should go to the League, is the player himself who must deposit the money. Here is a risk that problems arise because Hacienda defense could ask where it came from his capital gains to pay the clause. The situation has led to doubts in English who want to buy a player not a problem.

Despite the caveats last minute is likely to deal closes on Monday. The last cases of payments clause in the League to go abroad (Javi Mart

Raul Albentosa (Alzira, Valencia, 26 years) trained this Friday with Eibar and could even play tomorrow against Getafe in Ipurua (22.00) despite having an agreement on this and three more seasons with the Derby County, third in the English Second, you agree to pay 600,000 euros of its clause and wanted today passed a medical.

The Eibar is inflexible and demands that the termination clause for its central holder is deposited in the Professional League, as has been told elcorreo.com. The English club prefers to reach an agreement for the transfer of the same amount, but the company refuses Alex Aranzabal.

THE MOST

VIEWED

COMMENTED

SHARED

One

Ten irresistible peoples ... with less than one hundred inhabitants

Police abate the two terrorists after raiding the company where they entrenched themselves

Three

Pablo Iglesias supports an imputed to humiliate the victims of terrorism

Punish a child for 'Junior MasterChef' by a sexist comment

"I could not say goodbye to Irene"

EH BILDU prevents the Basque Parliament to condemn the attack in Paris

They take 4 points of the card and will fall to 100 euros for practicing running in the middle of the road

The tears of a man to see his dog dying after being poisoned by his wife

The Athletic receive 5,337 euros for the World Cup in Brazil

Die hijacker Jewish supermarket in Paris shot by police

as 50

No need money and do not want one of its cornerstones despite the end of the campaign is free to leave. Your strategy may delay the start and to play even tomorrow. "The club has not told me anything, but do not want to lose any player," stated this morning coach Gaizka Garitano.

The British agree to pay 600,000 euros, but prefer a friendly deal with Eibar, albeit closed in the same amount. Should go to the League, is the player himself who must deposit the money. Here is a risk that problems arise because Hacienda defense could ask where it came from his capital gains to pay the clause. The situation has led to doubts in English who want to buy a player not a problem.

Despite the caveats last minute is likely to deal closes on Monday. The last cases of payments clause in the League to go abroad (Javi Mart

He looks like a good player, I hope we get him.

One thing I picked up from whenever I've seen him on TV this season, not that I was paying particular interest to him, and also from YouTube videos is that he is right footed and plays on the right of the CB pairing.

So if we signed him, from the hype around him, recent CL clubs like Sociedad etc tracking him as well as PL clubs, I'd expect him to start. If he starts does he play the RCB role? Move Keogh to LCB? Or does he play LCB even though he may prefer the right?

What's interesting is that all the reportings of this deal are in Spain.

Other than the Derby Telegraph has any British paper actually mentioned this deal? Strange that the Spanish media are pretty much saying it's a done deal whereas over here there's not a mention of it.

What's interesting is that all the reportings of this deal are in Spain.

Other than the Derby Telegraph has any British paper actually mentioned this deal? Strange that the Spanish media are pretty much saying it's a done deal whereas over here there's not a mention of it.

I did see a mention about it on Daily Mail and Talksport feeds

Archived