Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds a good signing - wonder how the management team see the CB pairings work (assuming he signs) once he's bedded into English football?

Not quite a German CB, but you can't have everything....

Surely means Whitbread's on his way in the summer though - we can't carry someone who's never fit to play and isn't overly convincing when he does!

Did Raul not sign because of he wanted more money or had higher ambitions do you think

Because i love Derby County , and ive only just left a work place who dont allow this sort of thing to work for myself full time .. Im sorry that it looks fishy but you can ask me anything you want about derby and i will be able to answer ( within the last 17 years though please as im only 21)

Ok then,how much did the three amigos,actually sell Tom Huddlestone for?

Well the reported fee was obviously 2.5 million but chances are as they were massively corrupt alot less and the club probably never saw a penny.....

From what I heard it was all about to be brought in on bonuses. e.g If he plays for England which he actually did do! But we didn't get paid as it wasn't with in the time frame..

Bananas!

Well the reported fee was obviously 2.5 million but chances are as they were massively corrupt alot less and the club probably never saw a penny.....

From what I heard it was all about to be brought in on bonuses. e.g If he plays for England which he actually did do! But we didn't get paid as it wasn't with in the time frame..

Bananas!

Somebody said it involves a probe.

Best Be on my guard then hadnt it :p

Bananas!

I could be wrong but wasnt some of the fee waived so we could get Mounir El Hamdaoui On loan ???

Archived