Snog, Marry & Avoid

David

Snog - Tough one this, do you go for the age experience in Grant or Eustace, or a young exciting foreigner like Omar who may not really know what he's doing plus he may have paella breathe. I don't think you can take the risk, you have one snog so I would have to go for the experience. I'm going to go for Eustace because of the unfair criticism he's been having from a small few recently.

Marry - Easy this one, Buxton. You want someone that will always be there for you, look after you, protect you. If there's one man that will never let you down it's Jake.

Avoid - Easy one again, Whitbread because he's American.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snog - Calero. He's dreamy. Is he old enough for this or am I going to prison?

Marry - Dawkins. Obvious reasoning. He's the man for every occasion. I could never stay mad at him. He would handle life with me in the same fashion he handles a tough pass... With calm and poise, as well as exquisitely soft touch.

Avoid - Eustace. I'd fall asleep with him. We'd start talking about progressive rock, and he'd start on about some backwards honky tonk music. Plus, I can imagine his hair is a bit like a scouring pad.

You've given this a lot of thought!

However, just to avoid the ignominy of a quiet thread, i'll put my two-penn'th in.

Snog - Steve McClaren - for getting us from potential winners to winners.

Marry - Sam Rush - he's rich.

Avoid - Chris Martin. I bet he never gets off the couch unless there's a chance he might score.

Hmm. 

Snog - I'd say Hughes. The combination of enthusiasm and flair, as well as that hair, would be too hard to resist.

Marry - Thorne. He's got the flair and passion of Hughes but the dependency and coolness of Eustace. A perfect match. My only concern would be that he might cheat on me because of what happened with West Brom.

Avoid - Best. If his romantic style is reflected in the way he plays, it's a definite no. A big lump up front ( :ph34r: ) but lacking in skill or quality - no thanks.

Snog - Keogh. It's the passion

This has all the attributes to be a top, top thread. Great work, Daveo!

You're weirdo Alpha! Just imagine this - quick look over your shoulder and those eyes are staring at you. Lusty and hungry for more.... So Keogh is my avoid.

Snog - Hughes for obvious reasons. Silky smooth or hard as rock. And most importantly, he knows when to be gentle or bad ass, has perfect timing and goes down easily.

Marry - If Simmo is as nice guy as he seems to be, this one is easy. Gentleman who as a bonus is so tiny that I could be the Man in this marriage.

anyone know the female dcfc team :D? could we start a new thread ;P, or someone post their profiles here! (bet we all get branded sexist now)

as much as i love bucko and martin i dont want to snog or marry either of them :/

poor performance today from bucko, hes not getting a snog.

anyone else on the train home currently?

I'm emotionally conflicted on this thread, as my "which Derby player would you most like to kiss?" Thread was deleted in less than 5 minutes on the old DET forum.

That said, Thorne - Martin - Ibe - In response to the original post.

Martin is an easy choice -  like me, is a Norfolk boy born in Suffolk and now 100% Derby. Also he's great at football.

Archived