Ramsplayer

whiteroseram

Quick question, as someone who can't afford to regularly attend games (cost of travel more than tickets) I'm thinking of getting Rams player but cos its a lot of money for me i wanted to check ts worth getting. The brief highlights of games are on youtube next day as are interviews, apart from game commentary am I missing much and is it worth splashing out on? 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its alright, just needs more behind the scenes content.

Decent interviews with new signings and the odd appearance by Rush.

The match quality isn't so great, don't think they're in the 720-1080p era yet for some reason.

Plus the commentary can randomly cut off, don't know if its just my end.

Full match video is recorded with one potato angle

Radio commentary sometimes won't be on until 10 minutes into the game as the bloke who flicks the on button has gone for a third pie.

It can also be insanely behind, I remember being on Twitter thinking what are they talking about, wasn't until I realised it was 15 minutes behind.

Throw in a few cut outs where you have to refresh your page it can be a frustrating way to follow Derby.

But it's your only choice, we've had a few live streams this season but they can be just as frustrating with buffering and pop up ads.

If the club read this forum they must hate me as I'm always taking a pop at the, be it the merchandise in the shop, Bet Badger and Fanbookz deals, I'm not trying to get anyone sacked here and they should view it as feedback to try and improve on but the guy who does the interviews needs sacking, the most boring, obvious questions to ask

So Chris Martin welcome to Derby, what do you hope to bring to the team?......well I'm looking to try and help the team keep more clean sheets

How excited are you to join Derby?....not that excited really, only came here because you offered me more money than Charlton.

We play Reading on Saturday, how much are you looking forward to playing?....To be honest I hope I'm not picked, get to stay at home instead and watch Jeff on TV

If the club read this forum they must hate me as I'm always taking a pop at the, be it the merchandise in the shop, Bet Badger and Fanbookz deals, I'm not trying to get anyone sacked here and they should view it as feedback to try and improve on but the guy who does the interviews needs sacking, the most boring, obvious questions to ask

So Chris Martin welcome to Derby, what do you hope to bring to the team?......well I'm looking to try and help the team keep more clean sheets

How excited are you to join Derby?....not that excited really, only came here because you offered me more money than Charlton.

We play Reading on Saturday, how much are you looking forward to playing?....To be honest I hope I'm not picked, get to stay at home instead and watch Jeff on TV

The questions are actually worse than that because he answers them for them and it's sort of like they have tag line to follow each week.

So it's more like;

So Chris, a draw at Brentford? Must be disappointed with that considering the chances we had early on?

I'm disappointed with that. We had some good early chances

The manager talks about finding a way to win but Brentford defended in numbers today didn't they?

Yes they defended in numbers and it was hard

So Will, disappointing result. Just didn't seem to be able to find a way to win?

So Cyrus, just couldn't find a way to win today and Brentford defended well?

Jesus Christ, let them do the answers.

Oh, it's worth it for the full 90's imo

Especially if you can't make games. The quality is ***** but you get to see how unreliable Radio Derby commentary is to what is actually happening. How easily a goal changes their view of the entire flow of the match. Feel sorry for anyone who is forced to rely on commentary as they must make you seriously stressed?

Archived