Poznan

Jayweb95

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are our fans brilliant, though? When we're three goals up maybe, but what fans wouldn't be? We get a noisy south stand when we're on fire, otherwise it's not great.

I'm always full voice until around half time.. After that it gets a bit boring singing the same thing over and over.

I was dreading opening this thread when I saw the title, feared that somebody would be suggesting for us to try it.... :(

The "wall of noise" is pretty poor most of the time but when it's good its better than anything we've had before at the IPro.

We don't we all try it? Think it would look amazing in the south stand after a goal or during the last few minutes of a winning game.

Please elucidate, some of us are of advancing years and are not 'down with the kids', I always thought that Poznan was a city in Poland and consequently you have lost me completely.

By the way, was it your intention to type "Why don't we all try it?" or is your version Polish or some other foreign language?

Please elucidate, some of us are of advancing years and are not 'down with the kids', I always thought that Poznan was a city in Poland and consequently you have lost me completely.

By the way, was it your intention to type "Why don't we all try it?" or is your version Polish or some other foreign language?

Man City visit Poznan in the Europa League in 2009 or whenever and their celebration is them all turning around, linking arms, and jumping up and down. City mock them before ironically adopting it themselves. Newcastle mock City by doing it. I seem to recall others doing it to City in the past, too, Man Utd I think.

Edit  -aye, here you go:

ncPYLcgaAI&usg=AFQjCNGXW-ziHMLzyx4hYejkKSQPViuh_Q&bvm=bv.78677474,d.ZWU

That Stan Collymore chant is doing my fooking nut in.

And "barmy army". Especially considering we're Derby which sounds like army so therefore any change of the first word will no doubt improve this meaningless dog **** generic chant.

But there must have been 500 pages of chants over two forums in the last 6 years. Long, short, funny, ironic, to tunes of rock songs, pop songs, nursery rhymes, adverts jingles etc etc.

Never seen one leave the internet. People only join in with the little clique songs so it's down to them to invent stuff but they'd rather copy stuff they heard the previous week in London.

Youuuuuu sausagesssss was excellent at Wigan, gets dry annoying however now we still continue to sing it.

I quite like the Collymore song, it's downright offensive but I admit I like that aspect of it. Not one that really works in the ground mind, best left to the pub i think.

The trend these days with 90% of clubs is to trawl through YouTube till you find a catchy song from foreign lands, and adapt it to fit your own clubs name. Can't same I'm a massive fan of this but it's good to see fan culture at Derby, and England in general, improving slowly from the utterly soulless period from the mid 2000's till 2012.

Archived