London Forum Tonight

Angry Ram

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent evening - very well done and well attended. Will read through tomorrow and update as necessary. Some very good, very honest answers. Some embarrassing Clough questions. Why can't people accept we're in a massively better place now, move on, and be happy.

Excellent evening - very well done and well attended. Will read through tomorrow and update as necessary. Some very good, very honest answers. Some embarrassing Clough questions. Why can't people accept we're in a massively better place now, move on, and be happy.

Angry got a couple in but not Clough related.

Rush and Vicars were honest and good.

Nag

A couple? I'm going to guess you were the guy who mentioned once owning shares?

A couple? I'm going to guess you were the guy who mentioned once owning shares?

A couple? I'm going to guess you were the guy who mentioned once owning shares?[/quot

Nah I got the second question in about the ownership group and also the shop and website later.

I like Nigel as a bloke and I was patient right until the sacking. But there's not a single question about Nigel Clough I can think of that has an answer that I care about.

He's Sheffield United's manager. He's moved on and we've had a brilliant time since. What can anyone possibly care about?

And some people don't understand what a season ticket is. It's a ticket the guarantees you a seat at the cheapest price for all home league games. It's not an investment/share. We've not bought a piece of the club. It's a seat for 23 games. It comes with little bonuses but if you don't like what it is, don't buy it.

Can't remember the price of my season ticket. About

I like Nigel as a bloke and I was patient right until the sacking. But there's not a single question about Nigel Clough I can think of that has an answer that I care about.

He's Sheffield United's manager. He's moved on and we've had a brilliant time since. What can anyone possibly care about?

And some people don't understand what a season ticket is. It's a ticket the guarantees you a seat at the cheapest price for all home league games. It's not an investment/share. We've not bought a piece of the club. It's a seat for 23 games. It comes with little bonuses but if you don't like what it is, don't buy it.

Can't remember the price of my season ticket. About

Pav from Punjabi Rams introduced the evening, talking about their involvement with Derby and how anyone could join. We had intros from Colin Gibson, Sam Ruch, John Vicars

Sam said this is very much "the beginnings of the next era of success of Derby County". He talked about there being very little limit on what we can achieve. That the city, the fans, the board and the playersall believe in the club now.

Q: As stated earlier, the first question was about Clough. This was brought up again in a later question.

A: Sam said football's about "fits" and having the right skillset at the right time. That he'd lived in London for 40 years, but moved his family and life up to Derby. Yes he could have simply stuck with the status quo, taken the money for three years and moved on, but having made such a dramatic change with his own life he wanted to give it everything to be a success. He didn't think Clough's skillset fitted anymore. And we were down to 20k attendances. So he made the difficult decision. He said he didn't expect Nigel would agree, but he thought it has been best for him too.

Q: How are the Americans? What motivates them:

A: (JV) All very much buzzing. They watch every kick of every game (owner

Archived