Maybe moving

Mafiabob

Looking at moving closer to the Burton area as I've a settled job there.... And doing well.

Unfortunately I'm going back down the housing ladder by renting.... People know why regarding my history... But it's best way to start afresh and get back on in a couple of years...

I'm budgeting 700pcm max. Hope that gets me somewhere nice

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at moving closer to the Burton area as I've a settled job there.... And doing well.

Unfortunately I'm going back down the housing ladder by renting.... People know why regarding my history... But it's best way to start afresh and get back on in a couple of years...

Not sure what your point is here Mafia, but I think I speak for us all in saying I am glad you are dealing with the addiction, have a settled job, and can see a positive way forward. Long may that continue.

Good luck. I'm sure you will find something really nice.

Not sure what your point is here Mafia, but I think I speak for us all in saying I am glad you are dealing with the addiction, have a settled job, and can see a positive way forward. Long may that continue.

Thankyou.... Looking at the long view.... What debt I owe I can wipe out with the equity I have in my home.... Sounds backwards but will free up cash and I would be able to get back on the ladder in the next couple of years.... Need a bigger house too... Seeing as I have three kids and we live in a two bedroom house! :)

If I had to share a one bedroomed studio with my kids I'd go slightly mad I think. They would too tbf. ;-)

But Mafia, have faith, you'll be fine amd for your budget I'd be surprised if you didn't get something really nice. Just if you can, check out your landlord first. A letting contract is a two way thing after all.

Let us know how you go on x

Haven't you watched The Little House On The Prairie ? A true story you know. ;)

Watched it?!?! That was me running down that hill you know, pigtails and everything.

If I had to share a one bedroomed studio with my kids I'd go slightly mad I think. They would too tbf. ;-)

But Mafia, have faith, you'll be fine amd for your budget I'd be surprised if you didn't get something really nice. Just if you can, check out your landlord first. A letting contract is a two way thing after all.

Let us know how you go on x

Thankyou and will do! X

Good luck Mafia hope you find somewhere really nice.. I'm currently looking for a place to live in Derby for myself and my beautiful lady(hopefully as a future wife) :)

Good luck Mafia hope you find somewhere really nice.. I'm currently looking for a place to live in Derby for myself and my beautiful lady(hopefully as a future wife) :)

Cheers!

Archived