we must stick togather

B4ev6is

Hey they were not over brillerent on tuesday and besides i am confordent we can win them. They not that good and we play our postive football and they will not be able to live with us. Stop being a defeaties and so bloody negative.

B4 - love your optimism and I also believe going into this game we stand a chance if they put the same line up out however, saying the team that is top of the Prem by four/five points, undefeated all season and with some incredible players "not good" is disrespectful. I think they have played some fantastic football this season and are the strongest they have been in years.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not just disrespectful but silly.

Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Fabregas, Oscar, Hazard, Diego Costa, Drogba, seriously come on B4 have a word with yourself, we're a Championship side playing a Champions League side, miles between us.

The only way we will win is if Chelsea have an under par performance, even if we play the best football we have played this season or last, as long as Chelsea turn up and put in a performance we have lost. Doesn't matter how loud we chant, how many fans you can stick together that's the reality.

Not just disrespectful but silly.

Courtois, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Fabregas, Oscar, Hazard, Diego Costa, Drogba, seriously come on B4 have a word with yourself, we're a Championship side playing a Champions League side, miles between us.

The only way we will win is if Chelsea have an under par performance, even if we play the best football we have played this season or last, as long as Chelsea turn up and put in a performance we have lost. Doesn't matter how loud we chant, how many fans you can stick together that's the reality.

Curse you Daveo and your cold, heartless logic, what is a man if he hasn't got his dreams?

I'm going for a walk, I may be some time.......

"h3SHwaj" alt="h3SHwaj">

Curse you Daveo and your cold, heartless logic, what is a man if he hasn't got his dreams?

I'm going for a walk, I may be some time.......

"h3SHwaj" alt="h3SHwaj">

Try to go head first if you're going to do it, less painful. If you go legs first you might only be paralysed

Hey they were not over brillerent on tuesday and besides i am confordent we can win them. They not that good and we play our postive football and they will not be able to live with us. Stop being a defeaties and so bloody negative.

Did I read that right??

Even if we play at our best and they field their second team, they are still better than us and every other team in this division.

The only chance we have is if they have a stinker.

Will be a good game for the neutral though.

Did I read that right??

Even if we play at our best and they field their second team, they are still better than us and every other team in this division.

The only chance we have is if they have a stinker.

Will be a good game for the neutral though.

If they are better than us, of course they are better than every other team in this divison!

Archived