we must stick togather

B4ev6is

Hey guys the path to the final will not be easy but when we beat chelsea in the next. This team is a lot stronger than last season i believe that the lads have grown from play off final loss. The lads are showing they have over come this. But now we have try and recreate the noise level at fulham and all around pp every bounceing around. It would look truely impressive but also time to start another long unbeaten run. Starting at brentford on saturday.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys the path to the final will not be easy but when we beat chelsea in the next. This team is a lot stronger than last season i believe that the lads have grown from play off final loss. The lads are showing they have over come this. But now we have try and recreate the noise level at fulham and all around pp every bounceing around. It would look truely impressive but also time to start another long unbeaten run. Starting at brentford on saturday.

Not to piss on your parade B4 but Chelski are also stronger than last season. It will be an incredibly tough game but doable l agree - providing the team click on the night and the fans and their flanges get behind the team.

Not to piss on your parade B4 but Chelski are also stronger than last season. It will be an incredibly tough game but doable l agree - providing the team click on the night and the fans and their flanges get behind the team.

Fair enough, but we are far better. Last time we played them back in Jan, it was an INSIPID rollover performance. Yes, we had Martin and Ward and a few others, but we didn't have BRYSON, KEOGH, CHRISTIE or Russell. Sammon Bennett Keane all played a part that day. Mac spoke that day of the lack of depth compared to Chelsea, but in spite of the gap in player quality, we are much deeper and stronger now. I fancy our chances as long as we don't play sheepish (sorry for the pun)

you sound a bit apprehensive.

You've got me worried now.

Archived