Quarter final draw

froggg

Well, the board have done their stuff, the coaching staff theirs, the players can't get no higher (til May ;) ) so it's down to the fans now to do their bit, recreate an atmosphere ala 1968 when Derby sent Chelsea packing.

Flanges and scaves at the ready....COYR.

Well my daughter's bf is a Chelsea blue for sure so at least someones happy anyway.

But. I hope the board leave SS as it is and let the fans get behind the team. Probably won't though - wonder how many tickets Chelsea get?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well my daughter's bf is a Chelsea blue for sure so at least someones happy anyway.

But. I hope the board leave SS as it is and let the fans get behind the team. Probably won't though - wonder how many tickets Chelsea get?

I'd give 'em 3 thousand that would leave 30 thousand for Derby fans to drown out any noise coming from their section.  ;)

At least 15% as per competition rules so no chance we'll be behind the goal.

Sadly expecting them to make all the noise again as they did last year.

Archived