Gypsies back at the ipro?

-JW-

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's in the news.. From what I have heard there French travellers.. I didn't even know you could get French ones but there you go!

Lol did I just read that?

Where I grew up, there was nothing like this. Moving to Lancaster for Uni, I came across quite a few 'travellers'. All of whom were vulgar specimens, who had no respect for other people or the law. Obviously not saying that this is the norm, but I can see why they get a bad name.

Not wishing to offend anyone here but in the traveller context l dont have a gripe with the term 'parasite' - admittedly we are the same species..

Parasitism is a non-mutual symbiotic relationship between species, where one species, the parasite, benefits at the expense of the other, the host.

I think we can all agree who benefits.

The adjective collocation 'dirty' with parasite is offensive however.

Was told by a couple of people yesterday that the gypos have returned to the iPro to curse us again. I don't have any footage so I may be wrong though.

Again? Didn't realise our new ground had been 'cursed' the first time round (I heard the BBG was). Apparently someone has to piss in all four corners of the pitch to end the hex. Barry Fry told me.

Archived