Tom Ince linked - Daily Mail

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure another wide playing forward is what we really need at this point.  I can't quite make my mind up about Ince, he had a great run for Blackpool a few seasons ago and looked a decent prospect but he seems to have lived off that good run of form since then, generating a lot more talk about who is going to sign him than about his achievements on the pitch; but if he does come here instead of going to Forest or Blackburn I hope he can bring something to the team and find that form from a few seasons ago.

Thought we couldn't have any more loans???

Really?

We have Butland, Best, Mascarell, Ibe and Shotton. Pretty sure you can have more than that (can't always play them all), and I also think there's some other rule when what is a foreign loan?

I think you should all take your blinkers off for a second, just because he's been linked with Forest.

It sounds like he was meant to join up with the dogs today, but other interested stunted any potential deal. 

We're talking about a kid here, fresh from injury, that netted at a frightening rate from the wing in this division - in a poor Blackpool side. 

He's good enough to offer competition to our wingers, that is certain enough. Tom Ince would be a very good signing, he would also suit our style. 

If he joins Forest, fair enough. If he joins us, I can guarantee the mood will change on here. 

He had one purple patch, then as soon as a move was mentioned, he went off the boil and has never even reached a simmer since.

He scored 31 goals in 100 Championship games; slightly more than a purple patch.

I'm not saying he would be a massive improvement and we should break our neck to sign him. But, I'd much rather him in our squad than the oppositions. He's a player, like Ibe, that can win games on his own although prone to poor spells in games.

I think he would do well. He would definitely score and create goals. 

I think you should all take your blinkers off for a second, just because he's been linked with Forest.

We're talking about a kid here,

A kid?

22 years old ?

Same age as koke

3 months older than Isco

6 months older than Moreno

Archived