Derby Partner with FANBOOKZ

AmericanRam

Derby County has announced a partnership with FANBOOKZ, a new social media site solely for football fans.

The two parties have signed a season-long deal that will see FANBOOKZ take internal and external branding as well as naming rights to the South East Corner of the iPro Stadium for the remainder of the 2014/15 season.

Over the course of the season, Derby will provide FANBOOKZ with great prizes to give away, including match tickets, hospitality packages, signed shirts and balls, in addition to editorial content from the Club.

Derby will also launch a Club FANBOOKZ page which will be populated with matchday photographs following each Rams fixture.

The partnership will also see the launch of exclusive experiences for FANBOOKZ users, more information on these will be announced in the coming weeks. 

Derby

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think ARam there is a perfect role for you here. I for one am very happy to co-opt you on to FANBOOKZ. Perhaps you might give us your annual report on how things are going.

Yes that could work. I suppose B4 would be the lead on tickets however..and just bring you in as some comic relief.

I did some testing on it last year and it was *****, full of bugs and never loaded properly(but I could login on my phone)

That's what testing is for.

Nobody (apart from me, of course) has ever written bug-free code.

Yet another billboard on the outside of the stadium...

"Ooh but we need money to invest in super duper Premier League wage players".

F**k football.

Bit melodramatic haha it's not like they're putting individual sponsors on our seats they're just improving their presence online via another social network... Have to remember our COO is fairly old and so any opportunity to expand using the web he'll assume as good.

Bit melodramatic haha it's not like they're putting individual sponsors on our seats they're just improving their presence online via another social network... Have to remember our COO is fairly old and so any opportunity to expand using the web he'll assume as good.

"Internal and external branding as well as naming rights to the South East corner".

So no, they're not just improving their presence online (why would we even want to do that?). That means signs all over the ground and their name on the seating plans and tickets.

I don't blame the club really, they know most fans wouldn't care if we were sponsored by ISIS so long as they put in funds to give us a decent team. But personally i'd prefer we had absolutely no advertising whatsoever on the ground or on our kits. Obviously though football would have to seriously change for that to happen.

i think they wait until the money's cleared into the bank account until they promote it.

Where's the logic in that?

We ought to adopt the Forest way and rely on an anonymous newspaper report in a read-by-nobody Middle Eastern paper promising a state-sponsored investment of

Archived