booing on final whistle

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't hear any booing whatsoever. Think everyone felt the same about the match, that it was a bad day at the office, but we'll come back stronger. A shame to play so poorly in front of a decent crowd when you want everyone back for the next one.

Odd, sausage-stirring, opening post. If it weren't for the username there'd be no doubt it came from the other end of the Brian Clough Way, but perhaps we give the benefit of the doubt. Jury's still out though...

Perhaps just one or two isolated people then, but I didn't hear booing at all. The ref did blow the whistle when we were about to take a free kick IIRC so maybe they were booing the ref, who knows...

Certainly heard nothing of the sort near me, in the heart of the south stand.

There was booing. I heard an argument break out over it.

It was either in the SS where I am or the SW. I could hear it quite clear.

But it only lasted like a couple of seconds when the whistle went.

This lad said to this bird "what you fooking booing for? We're top of the league it doesn't matter"

She said "of course it matters. That was dog *****"

I'm fairly sure the team will be aware that they were poor. But good of her to make sure...

Perhaps just one or two isolated people then, but I didn't hear booing at all. The ref did blow the whistle when we were about to take a free kick IIRC so maybe they were booing the ref, who knows...

Certainly heard nothing of the sort near me, in the heart of the south stand.

I'm about 20 seats away from the SW wall and I heard it. Not loads. But it was clear enough and it was just a quick burst at the final whistle

Archived