booing on final whistle

Eyup me ducks....been visiting this board for a while but only registered the other day. Been at work but got to listen to the last 10 mins and thought I heard booing on final whistle. Can anyone that went confirm this? Really winds me up whenever home support boos but after the season we've had so far, can't believe anyone would. Anyway....still top of the league!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would use the term 'fan' very loosely. Guessing they're the people who buy a ticket because they heard Derby were doing well and expect us to win every game. Real fans are people who stuck through the rubbish we've had to see not the Plastic ones.

The ref didn't cost us the game today so I can't fathom the booing. Bit of a dodgy penalty but could have very easily sent keogh off for that scuffle at the end but kept the second yellow in his pocket. 

Always looking for someone to blame and the only people we can blame today are Mac and the players. The players let themselves be bullied and Mac didn't provide a suitable plan B

There was no reason to the boo the ref. And I didnt hear any booing. Maybe the poster who mentioned it switched chanels after his team had conceded their third

The ref gave a peno for nowt and had a lot of booing at half time (when we were winning) . Hes also the same ref who  sent Martin off against Burnley also for nowt which didnt help us to feel much love for the guy.

Didnt hear any booing at full time but the ref deserves anything he gets. Didnt affect the result of course but still hate this ref.

The ref gave a peno for nowt and had a lot of booing at half time (when we were winning) . Hes also the same ref who sent Martin off against Burnley also for nowt which didnt help us to feel much love for the guy.

Didnt hear any booing at full time but the ref deserves anything he gets. Didnt affect the result of course but still hate this ref.

Want to see it again, but I thought he got the penalty call right. Looked like handball to me. Also not convinced it was a foul for the free kick we actually scored from. That aside, the red had a shocker, again.

I think it hit his hand rather than blatent handball. Overly fussy ref who before every free kick insisted on lecturing anyone who would listen, whether it be - the perpetrator, bloke taking the free kick, player fouled. For Martin's free kick, marked out where the defenders should be and then lost interest in moving them back

Over ruled the lino a couple of times too

Want to see it again, but I thought he got the penalty call right. Looked like handball to me. Also not convinced it was a foul for the free kick we actually scored from. That aside, the red had a shocker, again.

Somehow I don't think that is a typo..........

Archived