Ticket Spot Checks

Srg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happens to anyone who gets caught? Confiscations? Bans?

Do they have to go to the ticket office to get the correct ticket if they are with an individual match ticket?

Do they have to cough up the difference up to an Adult ST before they can attend another game if they are caught with the wrong one?

What happens to anyone who gets caught? Confiscations? Bans?

Do they have to go to the ticket office to get the correct ticket if they are with an individual match ticket?

Do they have to cough up the difference up to an Adult ST before they can attend another game if they are caught with the wrong one?

3 month prison sentence I believe

I can understand that if I bought a senior ST and used it every week, it would be confiscated but what if, hypothetically, someone was to hypothetically borrow a ST from their dad for maybe 3-4 games a season when their hypothetical dad was on holiday. Would this made up person have to just pay the difference if caught or would the ST be lost?.

I'm sure this made up person wouldn't want his (or her) imaginary dad to suffer.

I can understand that if I bought a senior ST and used it every week, it would be confiscated but what if, hypothetically, someone was to hypothetically borrow a ST from their dad for maybe 3-4 games a season when their hypothetical dad was on holiday. Would this made up person have to just pay the difference if caught or would the ST be lost?.

I'm sure this made up person wouldn't want his (or her) imaginary dad to suffer.

The season ticket would probably be confiscated, and justifiably so.

Bloody freeloaders.

Why the hell should I happily pay full whack for two season tickets whilst the person sitting next to me is basically pretending to be a child or an OAP when they are not?

It's dishonest, deceitful and low.

If you condone such behaviour then you are just the same in my eyes.

Half fan.

Does it still apply if a child is pretending to be an adult is the question because I occasionally give my ticket to my nephew if I am unable to go. Does that mean he wont be able to use my ticket?

This is so stupid. Many people borrow tickets if their friends are on holiday and unable to go. Many different teams allow you to lend out season tickets if you are unable to go

It's not about borrowing somebody's season ticket - it's about pretending to be a child, pretending to be an OAP, pretending to be disabled.

You are permitted to borrow someone's season ticket if they are the same 'category'. You are also permitted to upgrade at the ticket office on a one-off basis by paying the difference.

Two different things.

Does it still apply if a child is pretending to be an adult is the question because I occasionally give my ticket to my nephew if I am unable to go. Does that mean he wont be able to use my ticket?

No, of course not.

It's not about borrowing somebody's season ticket - it's about pretending to be a child, pretending to be an OAP, pretending to be disabled.

You are permitted to borrow someone's season ticket if they are the same 'category'. You are also permitted to upgrade at the ticket office on a one-off basis by paying the difference.

Two different things.

Can a child use an adult season ticket because I give my nephew my ticket occasionly

Archived