Where would we be now with Nigel still in charge?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah---all those awful signings he made.....

Yes he made a lot, can't be bothered to name them all but here are a few just off the top of my head...

Sammon

Croft

Maguire

Porter

Tyson

D Martin

C Doyle

Robinson

Cywka

B Davies

Fielding

Jacobs

O'connor

The of ***** list goes on and on to be honest. Some people with short memories seem to have forgotten about these....

We wouldn't have signed Thorne that's for sure.

I'd hazard a guess that Stevie May would have been our big summer signing.

Interestingly, I read the Sheff Wednesday forum the the time that he signed and their fans were going so over the top - 20 goal a season striker, the one to take us to the playoffs, best signing in years etc. - it was very reminscent of us signing Johnny Russell.

I can't help feel the Owls are now where we were three or four years ago, treating every 20 goal a season striker from Scotland as the new saviour and best signing in years...

Stevie May incidentally has scored a whopping three goals this season, with one of those being a rubbish deflected freekick

Yes he made a lot, can't be bothered to name them all but here are a few just off the top of my head...

Sammon

Croft

Maguire

Porter

Tyson

D Martin

C Doyle

Robinson

Cywka

B Davies

Fielding

Jacobs

O'connor

The of ***** list goes on and on to be honest. Some people with short memories seem to have forgotten about these....

The fact you describe all them as "*****" says more about you than it does about NC...

The fact you describe all them as "*****" says more about you than it does about NC...

What does it say about me?

It's interesting that you'd rather make some strange comment about me rather than defend the signings made by Clough.

I think we can draw our own conclusions there.....

What a great forum this is. Never, ever, fails to bring out the same old anti Clough bods. Is there an "alert" button in the system for them I wonder?

Those of us who had a lot of time for NC tend to be a little more far-sighted I feel. He left the Club with a good squad and SM has taken it onwards. What's wrong with that? Nothing.

What does it say about me?

That you can't judge a player.

It's interesting that you'd rather make some strange comment about me rather than defend the signings made by Clough.

I think we can draw our own conclusions there.....

Which are?  That I dare disagree with you?  Or something far more deep and mystical?

Archived