Omar

AmericanRam

From all reports I have read and things on this forum,sound like he had a very good match vs Blackpool as well as listening to RD.Official reports have him finishing with 114 touches which is a great work rate.

For those that went to Blackpool,how good was he in person? For others do you feel he has taken spot from Eustace,or at least see him starting against Wigan?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been un impressed by Omar previously. He was very good last night. Just one silly easy pass into touch early on. Covered a lot of ground and moved ball.across pitch well and fast. A good game to continue his gradual improvements ...and I agree he will likely.play at Fulham following this performance.

Omar is Eustce's understudy, like it or not. Eustace has the knowledge and experience, the only real criticism is he is slow and can't do 90mins from some, but he still gets the shirt from Mac because he's the more solid player there. Omar is getting better and maybe that's because of working and watching Eustace and heeding the advice in training, there is no doubt he will go back a better player, unless he stays As Thornes understudy ? Which I doubt, but who knows..... :)

Even if Eustace is booked vs. Wigan - I assume the cup game will count as his one match suspension? Which Omar will play anyway.

Spot on ....we do want him available for all league games. Probably will not play them all, but once 5th booking happens this Saturday he can spread his next 5 bookings over next 5 1/2 months. George Thorne's return should have happened by 10th April

He will miss Fulham IF he gets booked Saturday.   Wigan will actually be expecting their first man past him in dangerous area will be taken out by Eustace .....quite amusing realty to think first guy past him gets a trip/kick/wallop

A booking like the one he got at Florist would also be a good one to take.

More like betting should be on the severity of his yellow card offence on Saturday :-)

Spot on ....we do want him available for all league games. Probably will not play them all, but once 5th booking happens this Saturday he can spread his next 5 bookings over next 5 1/2 months. George Thorne's return should have happened by 10th April

He will miss Fulham IF he gets booked Saturday.   Wigan will actually be expecting their first man past him in dangerous area will be taken out by Eustace .....quite amusing realty to think first guy past him gets a trip/kick/wallop

A booking like the one he got at Florist would also be a good one to take.

More like betting should be on the severity of his yellow card offence on Saturday :-)

I think you will find he WILL get booked even if its the last 5 mins.

Archived