Which Derby players have disappointed you ?

Normanton End

Bjorne otto Bragstad

Francois Grenet

Pierre Ducrouq

Rob Earnshaw

Premaslaw Kazmierzcak

Nathan Ellington

Nathan Tyson

A few I can think off whom at the time thought were decent signings but all ended up disappointing.

Must be more....

Connor Sammon i knew would be no good.

Oh man ...... I really rated Pierre Ducrouq ......his last game was the 2-2 draw at home to Manure.  He had a storming game, and ref robbed us of a legitimate Christie winner at the end.

Ducrouq never got on with Gregory, and was thereafter banished

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you have all forgotten Kenny Miller

He got us our infamous one win ...with a shanked shot off his shin pad ...he is exempt surely .......and used to love his manic dribbles across the pitch, a turn ...and sprint across pitch again ......followed by backwards pass, or failed forward pass and much sulking

Alan Biley, Derek Hales - came with big egos!

I thought Alan Biley did quite well. As far as I can remember he was popular with the fans and he formed a good partnership with Swindlehurst.

Derek Hales was an odd buy. But he had got a lot of praise in the press and reporters were asking why he wasn't playing for England. As soon as he arrived we found out the answer to that question. I think the manager who bought him

Two types of disappointed for me:-

1 - Players that you are disappointed were ever given the chance to make a living out of football (list would be too long)

2 - Players that came with high expectations which they never quite lived up to. Robert Earnshaw would be top of that list for me.

Clod.

Manel.

Fagin.

Teale.

Livermoore.

Jones? was it we signed of Milwall when they were L1 and never played

Liam Dickinson.

Steve Davis - Jewells one good sighing - perma crock.

Paul Dickov- actually did alright for us, but man the signing told us our place at the time.

No mate was David Martin the left winger from millwall I believe you're talking about?

Archived