How would we be doing if we had got promoted?

DerbyPride12

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That makes no sense?

Take the money and start again? Start again - by doing what differently?

The debate can't be sorted after one game. Jesus...

Obviously build a stronger team,gradually.Can you suggest an alternative?

WBA never aimed to get relegation though which you are suggesting, they just bounced back in a max of 2 seasons, this is becoming less common.

Relegation was inevitable because you can't build a team good enough to survive overnight,unless you are

Sunderland or Stoke.Possibly Southampton and Swansea,time will tell.Can,t think of another.

Notice the teams from last season are all in the bottom 6.West Brom might get it right,its what parachute

payments are for.

Fair to say our transfer targets would be a bit different in the PL to Champ, nobody know until we get there, QPR and Villa were dire tonight,

This

Would have depended on who we signed. Momentum would have been good, everyone would be euphoric. Something tells me in we go up this season we will be more prepared though.

I think Saturday highlighted my concerns and disagreement with people here. Current squad would not cope.

You are probably right that our current team would need to be playing at its max to be competitive - which we weren't on Saturday. However, at least 50% of the prem teams should hold no fear for us (which is not to say we would expect to win a match against them - just not be beaten before kick off).

Archived