Mark McNulty

PistoldPete2

We pulled out on a deal for him a couple of years back on transfer deadline day due to Livingston wanting more money. Have we missed the boat on him hes come off the bench for Sheff U and scored 3 in 3 good goal on Saturday I saw. We havent got a goal scorer to come off the bench although Chris Martin doing a grand job on his own.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can probably name 500 young cheap players. What makes you think he was worth a punt?

What are his attributes and how would he fit into our system?

Come off the bench and scores . More than Best or Russell have done all season.

Come off the bench and scores . More than Best or Russell have done all season.

So really all you have done is seen a name that we were once linked with, seen he has scored 3 goals and said he is worth a punt?

Not saying that he is no good but I certainly do not understand how you can say he is worth a punt based on seeing his name in the goalscorers column...just makes me think back to signing Liam Dickinson.

You do realise that JR has our top number of assists this season?

Russell 1 goal and 6 assists.

Thanks Russell has not come of the bench and scored in any legaue games, McNulty has 3 in 3 ; we were  not just linked with him we agreed a deal on transfer deadline day and it fell through. But yes Russell has done well in the assists, he cost

So really all you have done is seen a name that we were once linked with, seen he has scored 3 goals and said he is worth a punt?

Not saying that he is no good but I certainly do not understand how you can say he is worth a punt based on seeing his name in the goalscorers column...just makes me think back to signing Liam Dickinson.

You do realise that JR has our top number of assists this season?

Just answered the question what are his attributes,answer hes scored more than Russell. Not sayingn hes worth a  punt, but did we miss the boat by not signing him?

Archived