Medi Abalimba cost

Ram@Lincoln

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't he meant to be 17 when we signed him in 2009? I've found articles stating his age as 17 when he signed for us and 19 in 2011 when he went to Oldham. Soccerway list his date of birth as 1992, yet he appears to be 24. How could he get away with lying about his age? Don't we request any documents?

how can a manager who inherits 44 players  in jan 2009 with a remit to cut costs,spent 1 million plus on a player no one  has heard of

not played for the team.like many on here i feel i have been in a time warp.in 12 months of clough bashing this takes the biscuit

and not been  mentioned before please facts please. by the way we have spent 2 million on thorne and waiting to see him play yet since signing.

Thinking back, I do not ever remember this being reflected in any set of accounts. I know it is not possible to identify individual signings but you can normally piece together rough estimates for transfers for each year (well at least Ramblur can!)

I think I can probably show this to be a complete nonsense.The 09/10 accounts show new additions to be

how can a manager who inherits 44 players  in jan 2009 with a remit to cut costs,spent 1 million plus on a player no one  has heard of

not played for the team.like many on here i feel i have been in a time warp.in 12 months of clough bashing this takes the biscuit

and not been  mentioned before please facts please. by the way we have spent 2 million on thorne and waiting to see him play yet since signing.

Simple answer, he didn't.

Thorne got injured in his first pre-season game. Not really sure what you want the club to do about that, and he'll be back soon anyway. 

Simple answer, he didn't.

Thorne got injured in his first pre-season game. Not really sure what you want the club to do about that, and he'll be back soon anyway.

Waste of time talking to a WUM.... Read through every single post Trev posts....

Yes I've bit

thanks ramblur for your input nice to hear from you i get the impression it didnt happen age is a funny

thing and in all my years of following derby to miss a 1 million plus player from southend in 2009.

and can find no record of it anywhere is worrying me and the critics of nigel clough must be getting

desparate.i see the good he did the club and cannot stand by while certain people make false storys

up like or dislike facts please

thanks ramblur for your input nice to hear from you i get the impression it didnt happen age is a funny

thing and in all my years of following derby to miss a 1 million plus player from southend in 2009.

and can find no record of it anywhere is worrying me and the critics of nigel clough must be getting

desparate.i see the good he did the club and cannot stand by while certain people make false storys

Lemme get this straight, you think the DET made this up to criticise Nigel Clough?... That is what you're trying to say?

In fact, the article does not even once mention Nigel Clough. Not a single mention.

Hey pal, I have no memory of him either but it doesn't mean the DET or other Forum members are making it up - what it does mean is that I cannot remember him and neither can you.

no ihave been trying to establish the facts.ican find all other transfers but not this one.

its amazing wow a player costing over 1mil plus and know one knows and gets better never plays for the club

Out of interest I went on Google and searched the name and guess what - first result is a news story and it refers to his time with us. Not that hard to research it

The article was written by a national paper with the DET just copying it.

The numbers will have been inflated, possibly by abalinba himself during the trial to make himself look better and garner some sympathy for the extent of his crash.

Archived