hey guys fulham tickets on sale

B4ev6is

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think 500 will be gone in hours of sale and get another 500.

B4 - just be happy your 4000 guess isn't as daft as it seemed two weeks ago. I for one am shocked at more than 2000. Like many, I have no desire to take time of work to go to the game. Anyway if you are going enjoy.

I am going and can not wait but my last one not many.midweek games left at the moment.

Make the most of it and enjoy it mate. Football clubs are built around people like yourself. Your enthusiasm is truly inspirational and a break from some of the more negative posters.

On a separate note, if Rammie ever decides to call it quits, I think you may have found your calling.

P.S. Get your flange out.

London folk, what's the quickest way to get back to Euston station post match.

Just got my rota for next week and can now head down, presume despite the incredible numbers tickets can be purchased on the day ?

Northern line to kings cross about 10 minutes mate. I'm hoping so, haven't got one yet, if not I'm going in their end with a mate.

London folk, what's the quickest way to get back to Euston station post match.

Just got my rota for next week and can now head down, presume despite the incredible numbers tickets can be purchased on the day ?

Suggest you want to take a District Line (only option) from Putney Bridge (heading towards Upminster) and then change at Victoria onto the Victoria Line to Euston. That's 12 stops, so about 25 minutes journey time in total once you're moving on the underground. But I suspect Putney Bridge is a bit of a nightmare on match days and it might take a while to get there and board a tube.

Alternative is a slightly longer walk in the other direction to Baron's Court, onto the Piccadilly Line and change to the Victoria line at Green Park. I'm not a posh west Londoner so someone with local knowledge may have better options.

Well up for this one now. Realised I may have to leave early if it goes to ET but hopefully that won't happen.

No tube strikes or problems I should know about are there?

Thinking Putney Bridge to Earls Court to Kings Cross on the way back or would it be quicker going to Hammersmith or even Baron's Court and getting the Piccadilly line (I think it is) direct to Kings Cross?

Archived