Brendan Rodgers on loaning to Derby

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know me...never able to pass up on an opportunity to slag off the vile club and its vile supporters....

they came to Basel yesterday and wrecked the place......the worst fans that have come over here since...well....since they came over last time..

smashing up shops, peeing everywhere, running battles with the police.....but as we all know...salt of the earth the scousers...

Me neither, found a couple of tweets about a bar that the Liverpool fans had occupied all day, after the game the Swiss came in and tried to take it, Police came with tear gas. No pics or anything tho and nothing about shops or having a wee.

Nice to see that article.... Funny that you probably not find a certain team down the other end of Brian Clough Way harbouring links like this....

you know me...never able to pass up on an opportunity to slag off the vile club and its vile supporters....

they came to Basel yesterday and wrecked the place......the worst fans that have come over here since...well....since they came over last time..

smashing up shops, peeing everywhere, running battles with the police.....but as we all know...salt of the earth the scousers...

I was once in Nice the night before Man Utd played Monaco. Now THAT was carnage

Archived