Hendrick back

Jayweb95

Bryson starting is essential without Thorne. We expect goals from him with his runs into the box but its more than that. His chasing & closing down is superb. Hendrick & Hughes with Eustace behind would not be as effective from kick off. Bring Hendrick on for Bryson after 70 mins if we are in the ascendency by all means but Bryson must start for me.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all about the squad. Over 46 games, having 3 top class attacking midfielders to play those 2 positions, each bringing different strengths to the team, is a marvellous situation to be in. 

I think all 3 are brilliant ... which leads me to the depressing conclusion that at some point, perhaps once we secure promotion, Will Hughes will be the one we let go .. for about 12-15million ... and his destination will be Liverpool. Rodgers and McClaren must have had the discussion and there must be some sort of contingent agreement going ... ie if we make the Premier League you can have him for X amount as long as we can continue to get first dibs on loans of your best prospects this season etc. Hendrick Bryson and Thorne are then the long term midfield options in that scenario. I hope I am wrong.

As if McClaren has any say on that kind of deal.

I don't believe for a second that there's any kind of Hughes deal in place. We don't owe Liverpool anything. We're training up their players for free. Ibe will go back a better player. Will Wisdom ever play for them again? I doubt it. He'll be sold and his time with us will help his price.

Hughes, Thorne, Hendrick and Bryson. Which one could play best on the wing to allow the other three to play in midfield especially if Ward is injured?. I would give Hendrick 30 mins in place of Ward or Ibe very soon, if we have the game sewn up. I think that Hendrick would cause havoc wherever he plays. He is a Lampard in the making.

Hughes, Thorne, Hendrick and Bryson. Which one could play best on the wing to allow the other three to play in midfield especially if Ward is injured?. I would give Hendrick 30 mins in place of Ward or Ibe very soon, if we have the game sewn up. I think that Hendrick would cause havoc wherever he plays. He is a Lampard in the making.

Lampard the well known winger? Like Frank, Jeff is an attacking midfield player, but central.

Hughes, Thorne, Hendrick and Bryson. Which one could play best on the wing to allow the other three to play in midfield especially if Ward is injured?. I would give Hendrick 30 mins in place of Ward or Ibe very soon, if we have the game sewn up. I think that Hendrick would cause havoc wherever he plays. He is a Lampard in the making.

Don't be daft.

Thorne and Hendrick were actually sharing a joke on Twitter after Tuesday's game about Hendrick having played the majority of it on the right wing. Hendrick responded with something along the lines of he had no idea what he was doing out there.

Archived