At least admit to it

Duracell

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is tin pot is all these fools who call out the phone flashers, these are the same fools who are "bouncing in a minute" which is a copy of another clubs chant.

Grow up and let the kids have some fun, who do they think they are calling kids w@@kers?

Get over your self-congratulating selves.

We have ourselves another flasher here

It just looks a bit gay and 1directiony

Maybe it would be ok if there was a reason for it, or just during one song (white Christmas?)

No anger issues, well, not since the therapy anyhow, it just seems a bit ****.

I'll admit to going totally mental yesterday when folks starting doing it. Calling folks c*nts and just generally having a massive rant. Got me a few looks in the South East corner (probably the worst stand at Pride Park - at least the West stand knows it's for moaning old gits and the North knows it's for family's, but here you're just surrounded by d*ckheads, tactical geniuses, balding middle aged men and teenage slags who all seem to have an air of imagined superiority and smugness about themselves).

The torch thing is just the latest in a very long line of small time, tinpot, embarrassing, cringeworthy things that fans of this club have done in recent years.

For mobile phone lights, read: T-shirts thrown on the pitch, "the Poznan", Mexican waves, Nigel give us a wave, lets pretend we scored a goal, barmy army *clap clap* barmy army *clap clap*, the Derbyshire is a football town Nottingham isn't banner, copying chants from Crystal Palace the game after we played them, actually wearing the ram masks vs Forest, not giving a **** that we still have goal music, going in the designated singing stand and sitting down just because it's cheaper, nicking a host of chants off Man Utd, last night with pretty much the only singing being about Forest and Leeds with a few Since I was youngs thrown in, responders to fan cam, half and half scarf wearers...

I think our support is sometimes fantastic - Brum and Doncaster away last season, West Ham and Leeds at home around Christmas and New Year a few seasons back are up there with anything any team in this country could come up with but my word it's mostly utterly ****.

Yes this is a moan and probably seems much ado about nothing, but it p*sses me off some of the stuff our fans latch on to.

In my understanding, it was in the cup game against Charlton, some young lads behind me (south stand) were on the phone to their friend in the North Stand, told him to put the flash on his phone so they could see where he was. It twigged on after that.

Yes I was earwigging lol!

What is tin pot is all these fools who call out the phone flashers, these are the same fools who are "bouncing in a minute" which is a copy of another clubs chant.

Grow up and let the kids have some fun, who do they think they are calling kids w@@kers?

Get over your self-congratulating selves.

Darkist!!

P.s. Don't say calling out. I once was told it was raite cringeballs

I couldn't give less of a bratwurst. We've got one of the best sides to watch in the country. Enjoy and revel in it. These teams don't come around that often.

Archived