who going to fulham

B4ev6is

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't do 2 London trips in 4 days, leaning towards Brentford, just for the terracing.

Lads 16 in a couple of weeks, and has never watched a match from terracing.

Now he's seen the light and become DCFC mad, seems like the best option of the two.

Can't do 2 London trips in 4 days, leaning towards Brentford, just for the terracing.

Lads 16 in a couple of weeks, and has never watched a match from terracing.

Now he's seen the light and become DCFC mad, seems like the best option of the two.

My lads never experienced being lent and breathed on by a drunken fool either. I may join you.

Would love to go but trains are almost impossible.

Penultimate one back to Derby is 10.25 which is touch and go given it's an 8pm kick off with the potential for extra time. Last train at 11.15 takes over 3 hours for some reason which is ridiculous.

Bus could be possible but Roadrider is expensive and given my experience yesterday much like a freak show. Do any Supporters Club branches still run coaches, because there was no information on their website the last time I looked.

My lads never experienced being lent and breathed on by a drunken fool either. I may join you.

He's made the journey from Manure to Derby, best feeling ever when he told his mum this summer 'won't bother with the Manure shirt, I'd rather have the Derby, cos I love being a ram'.

Would love to go but trains are almost impossible.

Penultimate one back to Derby is 10.25 which is touch and go given it's an 8pm kick off with the potential for extra time. Last train at 11.15 takes over 3 hours for some reason which is ridiculous.

Bus could be possible but Roadrider is expensive and given my experience yesterday much like a freak show. Do any Supporters Club branches still run coaches, because there was no information on their website the last time I looked.

The Alfreton branch goes to all the away games. Bus go from South Normanton and runs through Alfreton, Ripley, Kilburn and Derby. Here's the organisers details off the branch site; Rachel Vallance 07896 557445 rachelvallance@hotmail.co.uk

Hey i am looking forward to fulham is it closer than chalton was.

No buddy but a lot posher. Seriously, many of the properties close to the ground will be comfortably in excess of half a mill, and you will scratch your head and ask yourself why?

I will be going, in fact a good few weeks coming up for me what with the boys going to Reading, Fulham and Brentford. Also going to tootle up to the Millwall game as I haven't been to a home game for a while. Yes, the Plastics are coming back!

Remember last time we played Fulham in cup and match went to extra time, very touch and go getting back in time.

Match was going to penalties that night until they scored a minute or two from the end.

Game was memorable for Daryl Powell (of football genious notoriety) scoring with a cross from about 40 yards.

Being London-based I'd usually definitely go, but am in Iceland on hols when the match is on. Kinda annoying.

I envy you. Are you going to see the fissure eruption?

Archived