i think this is our year to win it

B4ev6is

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think even top teams are going to find us very hard to handle.

True mate.If we play our style and show the quality we have,we are the best team in the league no question.Only team that will challenge us for top spot come May is Norwich imo.

Still a long season yet of course,but I am quite confident in what we can do.Just have to play with determination every match and we will reach the goals we have for ourselves.

I dont think they will and besides i mean team still in the capital one cup. Like liverpool man city arnsenil they not come across the mighty derby yet.

True mate.Fulham is very much a winnable match in the cup and we will see what happens.I think we can win the cup no question.Hull got to a cup final and Wigan won it;I feel our squad is just as good or better in some areas as those teams were.

B4 is our leader! Great to see the enthusiasm. I'm trying very hard to keep mine in check at the moment, so will point out that we're still waiting for back-to-back league wins. If we keep McClaren for the campaign I'm pretty confident of promotion, but I'd like a winning streak akin to last season's sooner rather than later.

The League Cup is the icing on the cake. And yes I'll be going to Fulham...

i am going to continue to sit on the fence.

Another underwhelming attacking performance.

Think we will continue to struggle to win at home this season.

I like our chances away from home though, now the defence seems more solid.

Tonight was a good one to win, especially when you consider Bournemouth held watford and norwich away from home already this season.

Chelsea must be cacking themselves at the thought of playing Derby in the capital one cup....

On the other hand B4, I agree top two is realistic. Just remember mate, we will lose games and we will lose games against poor teams. It's impossible to win every game.

Archived