having big problems

t'oldu

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daveo hates Internet Explorer and regularly abuses those who use it by making the site unusable unless they opt for a different browser #applefanboi

Can't blame him really.

It's not been a widespread problem but for some reason browsers are not letting people login, if they used Chrome it wouldn't work but Firefox and IE would, if they used IE it wouldn't work but Chrome and Firefox would. The majority it hasn't affected tho, struggling to see what is causing the issue.

Wouldn't say posts have been down tho, forum has been just as active

It's not been a widespread problem but for some reason browsers are not letting people login, if they used Chrome it wouldn't work but Firefox and IE would, if they used IE it wouldn't work but Chrome and Firefox would. The majority it hasn't affected tho, struggling to see what is causing the issue.

Wouldn't say posts have been down tho, forum has been just as active

Wonder if it could be default browser settings causing the issue and changing to a different browser stops it interfering? There was one guy who uninstalled and reinstalled chrome and it worked.

Maybe doing the reset Firefox\chrome thing in their settings would fix it too.

Was using my Google favourites bar.  Got onto the site but couldn't access individual topics. The circle went round and round.

Have now accessed via dcfcfans and no problem. The co. has been dropped??  Should I have known this ???   Dumbo ??/

daveo I have got this problem, can sign in and post fine with IE but chrome will not let me sign in, it goes through the motions with the sign in box but when I enter my username and password it does not sign in, just returns to the home screen, there are no lags and I can view all content just cant sign in, cleared my cache etc on chrome but no luck

Archived