Players religious beliefs

Boycie

Ah, a moveable feast, like Easter. I still can't quite work out how Jesus manages to get crucified on a different day each year.

I could have sworn it was somewhere roughly around Christmas. Although, now you mention it, it was probably just that one year where Diwali, Ramadan and Christmas all fell around the same time and the office had an ongoing celebration, it was pretty cool. Like an ongoing Winterfest. I wondered why they never did it again, an this would explain it.

But, my point still stands, for those times when it does fall in December, how would a Muslim on ice station zero cope? Sound dumb, but it highlights that their must be acceptikns to the rule, and the Duke could have taken advantage of those acceptions based on his job.

You don't have to fast if you are sick, pregnant; or have to travel. Also, you can double your charity if you don't want to fast. More than half of them in the Middle East don't fast.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who has a brain cell will be atheist. Religion is going to be dead in a century, unless ISIS's plan goes right and we're all slaves to the Islamic state.

First off, great username  :lol:.  Secondly, I am an Agnostic and do not really know what to believe in; I think their is a higher power out there, but just not sure what it is.  Religion my friend will never die out imo as the world gets worse, more people will turn to it to calm themselves down and deal with the issues that surround them.

P.S. Again, great username.

First off, great username  :lol:.  Secondly, I am an Agnostic and do not really know what to believe in; I think their is a higher power out there, but just not sure what it is.  Religion my friend will never die out imo as the world gets worse, more people will turn to it to calm themselves down and deal with the issues that surround them.

P.S. Again, great username.

Thanks mate, I just think that over time more scientific theories on how the universe came to being or more evidence supporting the Big Bang theory will come to light. I think people need to just sit back and look at the religeous theories of how everything came to being and realise how mental they sound if you weren't brought up with religeous practice. I appreciate that people have had this stuff drummed into them for most of their life, but is it really sensible to take an ancient book word for word. I'll stop now I could go on forever.

Archived