Eustace why.

Curtains

The point about Eustace is that we have a squad now, with players hungry to play. Eustace does a good job in many games but not in all. Trust SM to pick him when necessary, similar with Whitbread. Buxton gets suspended, he has his chance and does well, SM can pick the right man for the job confident that they will perform well to convince him to keep him in the side.

Eustace has his limitations but he is vital to the squad

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if this has been mentioned but put your money on Eustace getting booked tmw.  

If he played Tues and was booked then he'd miss a league game, play tmw and get booked then he only misses the Fulham Cup game.....is that the way it works! Omar is playing in the Cup so we don't lose out.

we're not carrying owt from the other days game though are we? i meant regarding eustace. i say let omar keep his place if he did nothing wrong, see how he does after a run of games, we know what eustace can do, and he's playing more often than he should have to at his age

Start this chant:

He passes backwards, backwards, backwards, and he likes it sideways, sideways, sideways, he loves a yellow card, card, card, coz he's ******* Eusless, he's Eusless, he's Eusless... Wooooooah, woooooah

Got to admit, I think Eustace is doing a good job but his role along with Martin is arguably the most important on the pitch and when he's playing poorly we tend to break down.

I miss Thorne so much. The guy oozes class, passes forward on a consistent basis, breaks beyond the midfield, is a strong runner and is as creative as any other player in the league.

We're almost unstoppable with him in the side at this level and I'd definitely back us to win the league at a canter if he hadn't got injured.

Eustace just isn't the same player. Doesn't stride forward with the ball, rarely passes forward, has zilch creativity, often slows down our passing and today infuriated me by either giving it away or simply hiding when Butland had the ball.

I think he does a good job and provides shape in the team but where he frustrates me is picking the ball off the defenders and bringing it forward. There was times where Whitbread and Keogh had it at the back and he just stood there. It's his job to take it from the CB's and start the play off. I think he attempted it three times, two went astray, one started off a move for Russell. 

Archived