"Steve Bloomer's Watching"

Chris Mills

No I love it, reminds me of those halcyon days under Jim Smith with his star studded team.

We Will Rock You was another good one in the promotion years at the BBG under the above manager too.

Couldn't stand one of them when the Americans came in, was it Theme from Godzilla, just seemed to go der der der, der der der, der der der, for about 2 minutes non top, awful, plus that was when they used to shout "you beauty" over the tannoy every time we scored which I also loathed!!

Celtic must be confident in their league, they were beating Dundee Utd I think earlier in the season 5-0 and played the theme from Hawaii Five-O instantaneously as the fifth hit the net, though suppose in that league its probably likely to happen more often than the Championship.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man City - Blue Moon ... Liverpool - You'll never walk - West Ham - Bubbles .... we need one thats uniquely ours and uniquely Derby ... not sure what that is ... but if I had to pick it would be for Citizen Smith's theme tune (modernised and amped up of course) That's the closest  thing to Derby-related that I can think of  - Robert Lindsay and all that ... and its catchy and politcally? anthemic ...

I am pretty sure Steve Bloomer is an Aussie Rules Football tune, written by Tank Tewson and sung by Lindsay. May indeed be time to retire it ... and forests is absolute ***** ... it's a rip off and scottish, wtf has mull of kintyre got to do with the city ground and the trent. pathetic and very dumb ... 

Archived