Derby County's August Review + POTM

Ambitious

Derby County's August Player of the Month  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is just for everyone to throw in their view on how the previous month went, who the best player in that month was and what they want to see improve in the following month. 

I've added a poll for the POTM, I've added players that have played enough game time to warrant selection, so don't moan that you can't pick Calero! 

For what it's worth, on the games I've watched and ratings obtained, I make 1st - Christie, 2nd - Grant and 3rd - Martin. However, don't let my ratings sway you - happy voting. 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gave it to Christie, more by default though. He's been good, but his performances shouldn't have been good enough to win this.

We haven't been very good but I'm willing to be patient. These things take time and I have no doubt that we'll get into our stride eventually.

5.5/10, much more to come

1. Christie 2. Martin 3. Keogh

1) Ward

2) Martin

3) Christie

Honourable mentions for Grant, Keogh and Hendrick. Typical August though, performances are neither here nor there. Some players are mentally still on holiday but I guess that's because our season ended later than normal. After the international break we need to improve. We've not been bad by any stretch of the imagination, but I think we can still do better. 

1) Ward

2) Martin

3) Christie

Honourable mentions for Grant, Keogh and Hendrick. Typical August though, performances are neither here nor there. Some players are mentally still on holiday but I guess that's because our season ended later than normal. After the international break we need to improve. We've not been bad by any stretch of the imagination, but I think we can still do better.

Totally agree dude

1.Christie

2.Ward

3.Martin

Martin looks like he is going to perform at much the same level as last season. 4 goals already. Solid start.

Ward has looks like the contract extension has rejuvinated him. Good to see him amongst the goals as well.

Christie has to be my number 1 for August. He hit the ground running against Rotherham and has provided a real attacking threat down the right while looking solid in defence. He's shown he is a more than capable first team player and is, so far, proving a few doubters wrong. Hopefully he can keep it up throughout the season.

1) Ward

2) Martin

3) Christie

This.

Archived