USA Supporters Group

AmericanRam

Hey AR, as you seem to be a man of action how about getting people together from this forum and creating a fan meeting for the fans outside of Uk for some home game, say next September/October. That would give time for travellers to get the money and I'm sure us foreign Rams fans would like the Premier football. :)

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey AR, as you seem to be a man of action how about getting people together from this forum and creating a fan meeting for the fans outside of Uk for some home game, say next September/October. That would give time for travellers to get the money and I'm sure us foreign Rams fans would like the Premier football. :)

Sure mate.I hope Derby will do a US preseason tour next season.

Wow, not been on here in a while due to life/work and being so busy (still managed to catch some games though) and I land on this thread. Ka Boom! Other things I've learned is the messenger changes the word m_ate to bum chum and AR supports the entire football league.  Gold.  

Well, those who came today are leaving in a few minutes. I had a great time having some members of the DCFC USA group over, and hope I can do it again soon. Two of them passed out, but I am pretty sure they enjoyed my hospitality.

Sorry, I really really really am but

"http://dancingczars.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/laughing-chimp-gif-animation" alt="laughing-chimp-gif-animation">

I've not bothered with this thread for weeks but wondered what the fuss must be about.

In the spirit of full disclosure I have decided to come clean and admit that I am not actually Carl Sagan. If I was I might have paid closer attention to a USA Supporters Group thread...

Sorry if anybody was basking in the warm, red giant glow that everybody's favourite cosmologist was also a Ram, and feels let down.

stoke, leicster fan wtf

Give over, you support anyone that's in the Champions League.

AR was doing the football equivalent of playing the field. You're the football equivalent of a golddigger cheating on the naive but trusting DCFC. For shame. 

Archived