USA Supporters Group

AmericanRam

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the responses mates.  For those who live in the States or any others, feel free to contact me:  @Derby_CountyUSA on Twitter, derbycountyusa@gmail.com or of course on here. I am also toying around with a badge or logo for the group. If any have any ideas, do not hesitate to suggest them to me. :D  I would like one with the Derby ram and an american flag correlated with it? Any who are good with photoshop? Thanks in advance.

Looking for others who live in the States looking to get involved? Just let me know.  Looking forward to the Leeds game and hope the weather holds up. However, I have ordered a long sleeve home shirt and a Derby Hooded Top just in case :cool:

What about Rammie flying on the back of a bald eagle carrying both English and American flag

I have been tirelessly trying to get together an American supporters group/club and have succeeded for the most part.Their is now twelve members in the group and four of us have pegged home vs. Leeds on December 28 as the match we are coming to.Derby brand is growing.Up The Rams! Now just need a USA preseason tour to draw in more fans :)

P.S. I hope to have a blog and/or website up when I get some funds together.

Top man. I'd love to watch Derby in the States, would defintely bolt a holiday on to it and make a good trip of it. Think it'd be interesting to see how many Rams would turn up.

There was a US tour in 1999 I think it was. Saw them play the Chicago Fire at Soldier Field and went to see them train and then met Jim Smith in the bar at the team hotel. Jim must have been on the vino all night as we could barely understand him, though we did get the message that he wasn't keen on agents! Can't believe that was 15 years ago now.....

There was a US tour in 1999 I think it was. Saw them play the Chicago Fire at Soldier Field and went to see them train and then met Jim Smith in the bar at the team hotel. Jim must have been on the vino all night as we could barely understand him, though we did get the message that he wasn't keen on agents! Can't believe that was 15 years ago now.....

Awesome mate.I hope they do another U.S. tour soon :)

Archived