USA Supporters Group

AmericanRam

I have been tirelessly trying to get together an American supporters group/club and have succeeded for the most part.Their is now twelve members in the group and four of us have pegged home vs. Leeds on December 28 as the match we are coming to.Derby brand is growing.Up The Rams! Now just need a USA preseason tour to draw in more fans :)

P.S. I hope to have a blog and/or website up when I get some funds together.

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good work fella. Met a couple of Yanks in Covent Garden before the play off final. Top fellas.

USA preseason would be great... west coast next year, San Fran, LA and San Diego late July would be great.

You should tweet John Vicars, I am sure he could arrange a tour of the ground etc.

I have been tirelessly trying to get together an American supporters group/club and have succeeded for the most part.Their is now twelve members in the group and four of us have pegged home vs. Leeds on December 28 as the match we are coming to.Derby brand is growing.Up The Rams! Now just need a USA preseason tour to draw in more fans :)

P.S. I hope to have a blog and/or website up when I get some funds together.

have you got in touch with the club or gse they may help you.

Good work fella. Met a couple of Americans in Covent Garden before the play off final. Top fellas.

USA preseason would be great... west coast next year, San Fran, LA and San Diego late July would be great.

You should tweet John Vicars, I am sure he could arrange a tour of the ground etc.

Ah yes Vicars would be helpful mate thanks.I am very much looking forward to this match :)

Its a tough one mate... I myself reside in Louisiana but was born in derby, it's tough to have a connection to a club that isn't too flight unless you're someway brought up around them.. I've been in derby for 6 weeks now and I leave October 5th.. Mate I know what it's like with it there, it's nearly impossible to even catch a championship match let alone derby... But to say you've already got 12 members great work!

Thanks for the responses mates.  For those who live in the States or any others, feel free to contact me:  @Derby_CountyUSA on Twitter, derbycountyusa@gmail.com or of course on here. I am also toying around with a badge or logo for the group. If any have any ideas, do not hesitate to suggest them to me. :D  I would like one with the Derby ram and an american flag correlated with it? Any who are good with photoshop? Thanks in advance.

Looking for others who live in the States looking to get involved? Just let me know.  Looking forward to the Leeds game and hope the weather holds up. However, I have ordered a long sleeve home shirt and a Derby Hooded Top just in case :cool:

It WILL be cold (anything from say 0 degrees -10 degrees centigrade). Probably grey skies with a cold wind. 50/50 chance of rain, could be icy and snowy but we just don't know. The pitch has under soil heating to protect against frost but if it snows heavily the problems are health & safety around the ground. Welcome to British weather.

Good work fella. Met a couple of Americans in Covent Garden before the play off final. Top fellas.

ahhh....Covent Garden the night before, when it was all so positive and happy......

Archived