"Good loan player" lined up - Alan Nixon tweet

DCFC1388

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly.

Im glad we arent getting Bamford back.

He scored a few decent strikes. But that just glossed over the fact that he offered us nothing.

His work rate was appalling to.

LOL. Stop overlooking the fact that he was a striker playing out wide. He not only scored goals but he also got assists too. 

Apart from his 8 goals and 4 assists.

And it depends how you define workrate, you can still be a good player and a valuable asset to the team without running around like a headless chicken.

That's whats wrong with English football imo, we have a preference for the physical side of the game over the technical for some reason.

Apart from his 8 goals and 4 assists.

And it depends how you define workrate, you can still be a good player and a valuable asset to the team without running around like a headless chicken.

That's whats wrong with English football imo, we have a preference for the physical side of the game over the technical for some reason.

The guy was just criticizing our wingers lack of goal threat last season. Then lays into Bamford. Absolutely ridiculous. Idiocy or very short term memory. 

Ibe was at Brum last year, scored 1 in 11 games so doesn't seem to be much more end product than what we have already on that footing, plus cant remember him catching my eye in any highlights clips but suppose should be getting better all the time at his age.

Exactly.

Im glad we arent getting Bamford back.

He scored a few decent strikes. But that just glossed over the fact that he offered us nothing.

His work rate was appalling to.

Interesting how you criticised our three wingers for not having an end product but then disregard Bamford for only having an end product :rolleyes:

Make your mind up.

There was another one somewhere from a different poster to the effect that Bamford scores a few goals but offers nothing.

I am confused. Somebody help me out here.

They say the football landscape is changing mate.

Maybe I'm just getting old.

That Gerd Muller was a bag of ***** wasn't he?

All goals and no trousers.

Archived