Under 21s & Academy 14/15

-JW-

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The scouting setup has obviously improved as much as the team because we seem to be picking up a few gems this season. Great signs for the future and thankfully they aren't all ex Burton Albion or Mansfield town.

Spot on that.  All we had under the previous lot was either from Scotland, the lower leagues or, at best, some Championship club reject.

I mean, can you imagine if we were still stuck with the likes of Buxton, Keogh, Forsyth, Bryson, Ward, Russell, Martin or bloody John Eustace!!! :angry:

Spot on that. All we had under the previous lot was either from Scotland, the lower leagues or, at best, some Championship club reject.

I mean, can you imagine if we were still stuck with the likes of Buxton, Keogh, Forsyth, Bryson, Ward, Russell, Martin or bloody John Eustace!!! :angry:

I know what you're saying and I agree they have all done well for us. Just think Nigel's scouting options were a bit limited. There's always something extra a flair player from abroad can bring to the table IMO.

The scouting setup has obviously improved as much as the team because we seem to be picking up a few gems this season. Great signs for the future and thankfully they aren't all ex Burton Albion or Mansfield town.

No.....they're all from the Full Contact football agency.

Latest news......

http://fullcontactlaw.co.uk/2014/09/fc-client-kelle-roos-makes-derby-debut/

Archived