The view from the outside 14/15

Thierry Ennui

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'd like to echo stanhill's comments regarding Derby's fans; they were excellent and the club is really on the crest of a wave. They deserve to go up, no matter how jealous I feel about them right now, but good luck to them. Never really disliked Derby. Still, our lot gave as good as we got. It's just a shame circumstances don't allow more of us to attend!"

Good at the start and then once we scored it livened back up. Very difficult to maintain an atmosphere when there were only about 12 BBR fans there singing back at us.

And our attendance was below average. And it was cold

26,373 (412 Blackburn supporters)

412 - that's really poor

We cant take any high ground when some of our away attendances were low when we were midtable like them

When i train in my tetsudo on wednesday night some red scum trying to rub it in but i just told them it is alright when we win the league and fa cup that soon shut them up i love having the last laugh.

Should have beat them up with the moves they just showed you.

We cant take any high ground when some of our away attendances were low when we were midtable like them

Agreed.

It's funny at the moment though, because our average away attendance is higher than that of Forest, yet they STILL go on about free tickets etc.

Archived