The view from the outside 14/15

Thierry Ennui

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been on Middlesbrough forum and I got to laugh at that poster saying their squad is better than us LOL. Their fans are deluded.

Middlesbrough are my tip for promotion alongside us.

Cox seemed a different player at Reading, his whole demeanour was more upbeat, he always looked hacked off and played with a scowl for the dogs, looked to be really trying on Sat.

I was taken aback by his sportsmanship too.

Well Done Mr Cox.

That the same Cox who scored once with his hand and tried it again for the Baggies against us?

Lost 2-1 tom Wigan. Ouch! My surprise was when Hughes went off. Think that I would have taken Bryson off but probably would have made no difference. There is away to beat the Rams at home. Wigan have found it. We have lost the last three to them. No massive damage done today. We are top and would have settled for it after 14 games.

Lost 2-1 tom Wigan. Ouch! My surprise was when Hughes went off. Think that I would have taken Bryson off but probably would have made no difference. There is away to beat the Rams at home. Wigan have found it. We have lost the last three to them. No massive damage done today. We are top and would have settled for it after 14 games.

Last three? Only two isn't it, we beat them 3-1 away last season.

disappointing because we needed a more experienced side and Kit's selection was too lightweight. disappointing because we don't expect Hoogland to behave like a ****. disappointing because Derby gave us 2 goals and had we gone in 2 up at half time, Kit could have stiffened the defence up. not surprising because Derby have been playing together for the best part of 3 seasons. not surprising because Derby are the best side in the league at present. not surprising because Derby have one the most experienced managers in the game. to let a side come back from 2 down is poor but to concede 5 goals is pathetic. Unless we get a good win on Saturday, I can't see Khan naming Kit as manager after this debacle.

To drop a division like that, there must be very strong reasons, perhaps family, and a stack load of cash, for him to agree to that.

odds have been slashed this morning 66-1 to 6-1.......and remember bookies know ;) ...remember the McCormack Odds for derby ha ha 

Derby are too good for the championship. I would much rather play one of the lower teams from the Prem.

well "%&/( me..... what on earth did Derby get as refreshments in the break??..............

game over, our team made too many changes against a very strong derby team. Nice try Kit, but we need our strongest team to ever really compete against a team that is top of the league.

Let's face it Kit was out-managed by McLaren. Immediately in second half they hammered us down the flanks and scored. Kit did not respond.

not surprising because Derby are the best side in the league at present. not surprising because Derby have one the most experienced managers in the game

A few lines i have managed to find on their forum... not bad going is it.

Archived