Football Quiz 2 - Aug 2nd

TrueLou

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to get some cereal       :lol:

Cereal?! You were gone nye on 30 full minutes?! How long does it take to pour a carton of milk over some Coco-Pops. Oh I get it, you were so far in front you went casual. Class x Oh, Barry Manilow, this one will make me cry. 

Cereal?! You were gone nye on 30 full minutes?! How long does it take to pour a carton of milk over some Coco-Pops. Oh I get it, you were so far in front you went casual. Class x Oh, Barry Manilow, this one will make me cry. 

I knew even the might quizzer Tombo (sarcasm) couldn't overtake me so I went for a midnight snack     :lol:

Well I want you to quiz up for next Friday's session. Hit the books! It's the last night before Rotherham. That gives me butterflies. So nervous for next season. Now I feel sick cos of the booze. 

I've had butterflies since coming back from the Rangers game today. I think it's because I've missed live football.

Or could be the dodgy chicken I had at dinner.

Whatevs.

Why do I feel so nervous? I'm asking seriously? We're good. Good display today. But yet, I'm so nervous for every single one of them. When I saw Martin go down and stay down today my heart stopped. Think I'll jack in football and take up another less stressful sport. Hockey?

Why do I feel so nervous? I'm asking seriously? We're good. Good display today. But yet, I'm so nervous for every single one of them. When I saw Martin go down and stay down today my heart stopped. Think I'll jack in football and take up another less stressful sport. Hockey?

I'm not nervous at all. That said, it will be a travesty if we don't beat Rotherham

I'm not nervous at all. That said, it will be a travesty if we don't beat Rotherham

Stop it. It's a long season. Long. I know this from playing FM, when I look up and think f*** me, only Oct, bags of time to turn stuff round. Stop making me more nervous x

Stop it. It's a long season. Long. I know this from playing FM, when I look up and think f*** me, only Oct, bags of time to turn stuff round. Stop making me more nervous x

You might as well have bashed the keyboard with your face and pressed send for all the sense that made

Archived