MLB

Cisse

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few teams in sport are perfect so like any, I would still say there are some question marks (but certainly fewer than most) for the Mariners entering 2015:

• Is the outfield good enough?
  • Can Cruz continue to hit so well?
  • Will both Paxton and Walker fulfil their potential this season?
  • Is Happ good enough?
  • Will Taylor or more likely, Miller take the shortstop job by the scruff of the neck?
  • Is Logan Morrison good enough for 1B?

Few teams in sport are perfect so like any, I would still say there are some question marks (but certainly fewer than most) for the Mariners entering 2015:

• Is the outfield good enough?
  • Can Cruz continue to hit so well?
  • Will both Paxton and Walker fulfil their potential this season?
  • Is Happ good enough?
  • Will Taylor or more likely, Miller take the shortstop job by the scruff of the neck?
  • Is Logan Morrison good enough for 1B?

The nats have GIO, Jordan Zimm, and Strasburg Fister right leading their rotation ... oh youre right they added Sherzer too, Holy toledo. So they are prob better, but if Paxton OR Walker have an all star season, the Mariners rotation is almost there too.  That Nats rotation may be the best I've ever seen! 

The nats have GIO, Jordan Zimm, and Strasburg Fister right leading their rotation ... oh youre right they added Sherzer too, Holy toledo. So they are prob better, but if Paxton OR Walker have an all star season, the Mariners rotation is almost there too. That Nats rotation may be the best I've ever seen!

Nats rotation is good no question,but best I have ever seen is when Braves had Glavine,Maddux,and Smoltz in their prime.

Also,Nats fans in my experience are...meh.

Another sport I keep meaning to get into.

Went to a game when I was in America - Brewers vs some team I don't recall (I was like 8). Don't remember much about the actual game apart from the fact that the Brewers won and that the hot dogs there were amazing.

How are the Brewers doing now?

Went to a game when I was in America - Brewers vs some team I don't recall (I was like 8). Don't remember much about the actual game apart from the fact that the Brewers won and that the hot dogs there were amazing.

Brewers are very much an up and down team.One season they are quite good at times,then the next season...meh.Very hard to win the central now with how good the Cardinals always are and the Pirates have came along greatly last few seasons also.

I do like watching the sausage race on tv they have when I get a chance.

They should win the west for sure. Pitching is superb, with two bona fide aces in King Felix, Iwakuma and big tall Paxton is no slouch either. Then you add Taijuan Walker and Happ and you may have the best rotation in baseball. Hitting wise they've added Cruz and Cano will be Cano. They could go all the way, forget just making the playoffs. Last season they got caught too far behind and it was too late to catch up but they almost did. Factor in a questionable Angels - don't like their pitching even with Richards coming back. 

Wow. Had no idea. Don't actually understand anything about baseball really. But I always follow the results since the Mariners are from Seattle.

They overachieve with a great manager they have - Yost. Carlos Gomez is a beast for them, but their pitching faltered because their ace, Gallardo is so inconsistent.

Gonna do a braves freeflow no looking up stuff .. Top of my head - see what i can remember about the braves - manager ... errr forgot his name, but didnt he just retire? Dunno who they got now. oh bobby ... cox thats it . No idea who the new one is.

lineup: Simmons, Bj Upton (did they get rid of him?), that first baseman is good, chris forgot his last name but hes blossoming. simmons is short or second, and third is the Chris guy, ohfirst is freddie freemen STUD!!! Chris Johnson at 3rd? Catcher is not mccann he went to the yanks, its Gattis! outfield with Justin gone, is Heyward and dont know the other 2. 

Pitchers: Alex wood, and Kimbrel and thats all i can think of. 

How did I do AR? 

Do you play fantasy baseball? We have a fantastic keeper league if you or anyone else on here wants to join, Its free, and i think we have a couple of open spots.

Gonna do a braves freeflow no looking up stuff .. Top of my head - see what i can remember about the braves - manager ... errr forgot his name, but didnt he just retire? Dunno who they got now. oh bobby ... cox thats it . No idea who the new one is.

lineup: Simmons, Bj Upton (did they get rid of him?), that first baseman is good, chris forgot his last name but hes blossoming. simmons is short or second, and third is the Chris guy, ohfirst is freddie freemen STUD!!! Chris Johnson at 3rd? Catcher is not mccann he went to the yanks, its Gattis! outfield with Justin gone, is Heyward and dont know the other 2.

Pitchers: Alex wood, and Kimbrel and thats all i can think of.

How did I do AR?

Uh...not too bad. :)

New manager is Freddi Gonzalez(I personally think he should have gotten fired after last season but new GM kept him).

Gattis got traded to the Astros :( and new Catcher will be Betancourt(Young prospect but I have confidence in him).Upton will be in center I think...meh.

Did sign Nick Markasis to replace Heyward which is good.2b...no clue tbh.

Best pitchers are Teheran and Kimbrel as you said.

Signed Johnny Gomes also and couple others.

Definitely a rebuilding season for ATL but thats ok with me tbh.

Re Fantasy League: Do not play tbh but thanks for offer.

Uh...not too bad. :)

New manager is Freddi Gonzalez(I personally think he should have gotten fired after last season but new GM kept him).

Gattis got traded to the Astros :( and new Catcher will be Betancourt(Young prospect but I have confidence in him).Upton will be in center I think...meh.

Did sign Nick Markasis to replace Heyward which is good.2b...no clue tbh.

Best pitchers are Teheran and Kimbrel as you said.

Signed Johnny Gomes also and couple others.

Definitely a rebuilding season for ATL but thats ok with me tbh.

Re Fantasy League: Do not play tbh but thanks for offer.

Oh yeah. Freddi Gonzalez. He managed them last year too jeez i am way behind. You still kept Bj Upton?????? wtf He's awful. Teheran absolute stud, so is Wood! Team seems a bit skimpy to me. But you fot Freddie Freeman, what a monster he is.

Oh yeah. Freddi Gonzalez. He managed them last year too jeez i am way behind. You still kept Bj Upton?????? wtf He's awful. Teheran absolute stud, so is Wood! Team seems a bit skimpy to me. But you fot Freddie Freeman, what a monster he is.

Yeah I wish we had got rid of BJ Upton instead of his brother...but hopefullt he will be better(But I highly doubt that).

I am comfortable and confident in Braves pitching for most part...just not sure how good overall we can be at producing runs.And yes Freeman is a very good 1b imo.

We will see.

Archived