George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there's a whole host of younger players who have realised that to be a pro footballer you need to actually play and not be sat on the bench or shopping on a Saturday. Fast forward ten years and they've not actually played any games.

i think GT is one of them.

(no disrespect to WBA)

He wants to play.

Good luck to Thorne, hope he does well for you for the sake of my country. 

He may need to sort out a few attitude problems though. if you wanna make it big you've got to be prepared to fight for his place. I can see him never really stepping up in his career because of this.

Peace has cleverly avoided any kind of reaction by WBA fans by announcing the signing of Brown Ideye pretty much straight after this. In fact i'm sure many albion fans haven't even seen this news with the record signing coming in over it.

I posted this a few days ago...............

West Brom are waiting to tie up a signing of their own, nowt to do with Derby, once thats in place they'll be happy to complete Thorne's transfer. They want to announce their own new signing at the same time we announce George is ours.

Thats what the poster alluded to earlier about another player. I heard this a week ago from a baggie mate but had no idea if it was gen so dint bother posting it.

Thought i'd put it up now to keep people obsessed with the thread and stop you eating and sleeping..

He likes my song by the way #itk ;)

Forget MW and all the Baggies......it was me ITK all the time :D

Let me guess, Lou has a body that just won't quit too?

#selfiesaturday

I could be a 75 year old bloke sat in his pants with 10 days beard growth and a mangy old dog sat here right now people. This is tinterweb after all!

I could be a 75 year old bloke sat in his pants with 10 days beard growth and a mangy old dog sat here right now people. This is tinterweb after all!

Phwoar. I'm going for a lie down.

Made me spill bean juice down my string vest.

I say..........Ding Dong

If that's what does it for you I also have a stringy little ponytail, which I grew to compensate for the receding hairline, I have a tendency to follow through and my washer is currently on the blink so....well you can guess what state my jocks are in, and I haven't washed the pots for 5 weeks. Want my digits?

Archived