Joke Thread

Boycie

While playing in the backyard, Little Johnny kills a honeybee. His father sees him killing the honeybee and angrily says, "No honey for you for one month!"

Later that afternoon, Johnny's dad catches him tearing the wings off a butterfly. "That's it! No butter for you for one month!" says his dad.

Later that evening as Johnny's mother cooks dinner, a cockroach runs across the kitchen floor. She jumps and stomps on it, and then looks up to find Little Johnny and her husband watching her. Little Johnny looks at his father and says, "Are you going to tell her, Dad, or do you want me to?"

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A mate of mine was in a bad car accident recently.

He lost control of the car on an icy bend, careered off the road, hit a
tree head on and burst into flames.

It was a fierce smash and he couldn't undo his seat-belt or open
his door.

He could smell petrol and was just waiting for the explosion which would surely finish him off.

Just when he had almost given up hope, two cars drove past and stopped to help.

In the first car was Mr and Mrs Smith and in the second car was Mr and Mrs Ball.

Luckily he was pulled out by the Smiths ......

AUSSIE HELPLINE

"G'day, Aussie helpline, how may I help you?"

...... "My Girlfriend's been stung on the minge by a wasp, and now it's completely closed up."

"Bummer, mate."

...... "Thanks, dude, I never thought of that!"

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed.

The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help.

First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"

Late one Friday evening I went into the doctors, I said 'doc u gotta help me, I keep thinking I'm a moth ! '

He said, 'why did u come and see me, you need a psychiatrist .. '

'I couldn't help it, your light was on! ' .

I went to see him again, two weeks later, 'now what', he said, I said, 'now I think I'm a pig'

'how long have u felt that' he asked....

' about a weeeeeeeeeeeek'

Two short sighted, old codgers are sitting in the West Stand when their elderly friend Doris decides to streak across the pitch.

The first, squinting, "Isn't that Doris down there?"

The second, also squinting, "Yes I think it is"

"What's she wearing?

"I don't know, but whatever it is, it needs ironing"

• 1 month later...

Archived